Chapter 26

DAY 20

"Are you okay, Yuna?"

I looked at, and I saw a smiling Eunha. I nodded, "Yup, why?" I forced a smile. I looked out the cafeteria, and saw Jungkook with V. "You seem out of it."

"I'm sorry! I have to go!"

I gathered my lunch quickly, and ran after V and Jungkook. I followed them quietly, and they didn't notice me.

"Jimin is suffering Kookie." I heard V, and Jungkook scoffed. "So? You came and wasted my time to tell me this? Go back to your little best friend who is supposedly 'suffering'. I don't give a damn."

"Why are you so mean now?" V asked him as they stopped walking. Jungkook faced him, "Yuna happened."

"This is why we kept on telling you to stay away from her." V said, "But you guys didn't tell Jimin! Do you know how unfair that is?!" Jungkook yelled, surprising me a little bit.

"Jungkook, have you noticed? All the girls that Jimin like, you like them and steal them away from him?"

"That is the past. I'm talking about Yuna." Jungkook stated, "I liked her first. I even told all you guys, then Jimin suddenly began to like her too!"

"Jungk-"

"Leave if you're just trying to defend your friend." Jungkook clenched his jaw, and V stood in his place.

"I'm not trying to defend Jimin! I want us to all be together again! Are you really going to throw away our friendship just for a girl, Jeon Jungkook?"

"I like that girl! She's the first person to make me feel this way! I don't know about love. I try everything to try to make her notice me, but I always make things worse"

"You said that about Soorin too." V said quietly. "Don't mention her name!" Jungkook yelled.

"Just face is Jungkook! She suicided because you led her on! She was in love with you, but you broke up the worst way anyone could ever break up with someone!" V yelled, "You... made my sister commit suicide."

"Soorin was stupid."

I heard V breathe hardly. "Jeon Jungkook, don't talk about my dead sister like that! You know, she could've been fifteen right now! She could've been going to school, experiencing life! But..but you made her kill herself."

"She made that decision herself V. Did I force her to?! No I didn't! Don't drag me into things like this!" Jungkook yelled, stepping forward.

"I'm bringing you into it because you knew she liked Jimin. But then you did things to make her fall in love with you. She was stuck between you and Jimin. You dated her while Jimin could only act like he was okay, and you broke her! Literally! Did you see her as she hung herself in his closet? Did you have to see the things my family and I had to see? Did you have to untie that fucking rope from her neck?! Did you have to see her, lying in a coffin, dead?! Did you have to bear the sadness from your parents as they couldn't cope with life?! Did you see your parents try to take their lives with a gun because they couldn't handle the sadness because their child suicided?! Did you go through the depression, knowing that your little sister was now dead because she made the choice to kill herself?! How can I be in peace, knowing the reason why she did that to herself!"

V took something out of his pocket. It was a sticky note was the beaten up.

"Jungkook-ah, if you see this, do not blame yourself. I decided to do this was because life has no meaning anymore. Meet another girl, and treat her right okay? I will always love you Jeon Jungkook, my first love. From, Soorin." Taehyung read the note, and Jungkook walked away.

"Face reality Jungkook! Something might happen to Yuna just like Soorin!"