Chapter 19

DAY 9

"He doesn't seem like the type to do those kinds of things." I told Jungkook, and he stared at me and gave a small smile.

"You caught me."

"What?"

"It's true, Jimin doesn't do that. At least you aren't stupid." He chuckled harshly, "You like Jimin, huh?"

He stared at me, waiting for an answer. I nodded, and he looked away.

"Good luck." He told me, "Thanks..." I mumbled, and I played with my fingers. It was awkward, like really awkward.

At least I admitted my feelings.

DAY 10

I got to school twenty minutes before the bell rang, which was early (sort of). When I got to hell, Jungkook motioned me over. "Jimin, aren't you going to say good morning to Yuna?"

"It's Jimin hyung. Anyways, why are you so nice to her now?"

"What? I've always been nice to her." He chuckled, scratching his hair. Yeah, sure. "You like her, so I'm trying to hook you up with her."

Jimin's eyes widened, and he looked away. I stared at his red cheeks, and Jungkok smiled. "My work is done."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm so stupid. I can't believe I'm trying to get her and Jimin together. I don't want them to be together, but I'm doing the opposite of what I want.

I don't know if I like Yuna or not. I mean, she's pretty cute and she has a nice ass. But when I asked her about Jimin yesterday, she had this look that I can't describe.

I already knew I lost, even if she didn't have to say anything. She likes Jimin, and hyung likes her back.

I kicked a garbage can, and I saw a small girl jump. She was a bit shorter than Yuna, and she looked like a baby. Her hair was parted in the middle, and it was straight.

"Umm, excuse me!" She yelled after me, tugging on the bottom of my blazer. I turned around, and looked at her. "Do you know where class 2-B is?"

"My hyung has that class." I told her, "Just follow me." I said curtly, and began to walk. "Thank you so much!" She bowed while jogging after me with her short legs. Her cheeks moved as she jogged, it was funny. Baby fat.

"I'm Eunha. Jung Eunha, my cousin goes here! Do you know her? Jung Yerin? She's a first year!" She blabbered, "And my friend Park Yuna goes here too! I met her at my old school, but she moved to this school. It's a small world huh?"

"Park Yuna..."

"Yup! Do you know her?" She smiled, and I stopped causing her to run into my backpack. "Ow!! Sorry, why'd you stop so suddenly?"

"I know her, Park Yuna." I said, and she grinned, "Noona."

"N-n-noona?! I'm older than you?" She yelled, and I chuckled at her shocked reaction.

"I'm a first year. Jeon Jungkook, don't make me mad or I'll make your life a living hell once you step into the school's property."

She shivered, "You act tough Jungkook. I know you're a little wuss inside though."

"Yah! What did I just say?!"

"I dunno, hey take me to my class! Why are we just standing here for?!"

"You called me a wuss!"

"Maybe because you are one!" She yelled back, and I glared at her. "Bye wuss, I guess I'll find th class myself."

"YAH!! Get back here!"