Chapter 32

DAY 26

"I ordered chicken." JB said, coming into the living room. We were all watching a music show, and I didn't want to cook.

"YASSSSSS LOOK AT OH MY GIRL! My bae Hyojung!" Bambam cheered as we watched their performance of Closer. It was a catchy song, and all the girls were pretty.

We watched various performances of Lovelyz, Crayon Pop, Exo, Seventeen, and many more.

The door bell rang and Mark ran over, hungry. He opened the door, and a gun was pointed to his head suddenly.

"Hand the girl over."

Bambam and Yugyeom grabbed me, and ran to the back door, but a man broke the glass door, and Yugyeom took out his gun, and shot him in the leg.

"Bambam! Take her!!" He screamed, as he began to fight the guy. Bambam quickly grabbed my hand, and made a run for it. He shoved me into a car, and began to drive fast. Police sirens were heard, and I looked back to see the police chasing after us.

"Put your seat belt on Dasol." Bambam told me, and I followed his orders. He began to speed up, even though the end of the freeway's bridge railing was ending. "Yah! What are you doing?!?" I screamed, "Just trust me."

He pressed on the gas pedal harder, and we flew out of the bridge. My head hit the dashboard as we landed in an empty street. The car spun a little bit, and Bambam took off, zooming through the streets.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him nervously, "The underground."

My eyes widened, the underground. The dangerous part of Seoul. "I don't want to go there!" I yelled as he began to drive through a tunnel, which the street began to go down. "I don't want you to go there either, but I know some guys. They'll protect you."

"No... Anywhere but there..." I mumbled, "Just think positive okay? It's not that bad, just stay with the guys who I'm gonna put you with. I have to go back there and save my hyungs."

I nodded slightly, understanding him, and he parked. He helped me out of the car, and held my hand as we began to walk down stairs. I heard music playing loudly, and I see people rapping and others dancing. Some where drinking, smoking, popping drugs, snorting cocaine. This is so scary.

"Bambam! What are you here for?!" A shirtless guy with many tattoos asked Bambam, with a grin. "Ah, hi hyung. I'm just here to talk to Monsta X."

"Who's this pretty lady?" The guy smiled over at me polietly. "Someone, Jay hyung, don't tell anyone about me being here okay?"

"Sure." This Jay guy walked away with a wave. Bambam guided me to a place, the more we walked, the more quieter it got. He opened a door, and peeked his head in.

"Monsta X?"

"Ne?"

Bambam opened the door wider, and we walked it. "Annyeong." He waved at the seven guys.

"Bambam, what are you doing here?" A tall tan guy asked polietly.

"Do me a favor. Watch this girl until I come back." Bambam said, and the seven boys nodded. He released my hand from his. "Guna, this is Monsta X. They're really good guys. Behave, and I'll come back." Bambam told me in a rush, and I nodded. "I really have to go. Thank you!" He yelled, and he ran off.

A blonde guy shut the door. "Are you hungry? We have instant ramen and some frozen food." He smiled at me, and I shook my head. "I'm Minhyuk."

They all introduced themselves to me, and they weren't bad guys at all. It was just their appearances that made them look like those bad boys, like BTS and GOT7.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" I asked them as they played games on an Xbox.

"Ah, this area is ours, except for the drinking area. You know how the lights become brighter, that's our area." Jooheon told me, "We share the underground with other gangs. The area deeper from here is GOT7's. The drinking area is Big Bang. The people in this underground are mainly people that are neutral, or we have a pact with."

"Is BTS one of them?"

"No. Never." Shownu glared at me.

"Why..?" I mumbled questioningly.

"They betrayed us. Our underground was basically a shooting area for them, they destroyed everything. Big Bang and GOT7 was okay with it, but we're not." Kihyun explained to me and I shut up, only nodding.

The guys did their own things. Kihyun was singing to some songs, I.M. and Jooheon were both rapping, Shownu was playing on his phone, and Minhyuk, Wonho, and Hyungwon were playing video games.

What was the full story of everything? I knew this started probably way before I was born. Everything just keeps happening with all of these gangs, people being killed... And it all starts with the underground.

"I have a question." I spoke up, and all of their heads snapped toward me. "Do you... Perhaps know someone named Park Eunyool, and Park Soyou?"

All of their eyes widened.

"Park... Soyou?" Minhyuk asked slowly, and I nodded. Eomma, and appa. "Park Soyou, she was originally a member of a girl gang named SISTAR but they disbanded because they all just drifted apart." Shownu explained, "I'm Yoon Bora's cousin."

"Park Eunyool.. Of course Soyou noona. You're their child." Kihyun smiled softly. "Eunyool hyung. He was a rapper in the underground you know, while he was 21, Soyou noona was 19 and they met at an audition place. Turns out that they both failed miserably, and they began to get together." Hyungwon explained.

"Eunyool hyung accidentally let Soyou noona find out about his life in the underground, and his rapper friends' girlfriends also did too. The four girlfriend of the rapper that hid their dark side, came into the dark side too. They called themselves SISTAR." Shownu told me, with a look of admiration.

"But then Soyou noona began to take drugs." I.M's face hardened, "Soyou noona got pregnant and actually stopped the drugs for quite a while. We didn't see noona or hyung for a long time."

"You guys didn't see..?" I questioned.

"Ah, we're kids of some gang members that is in a pact with Big Bang." Wonho explained to me with a charming smile.

"When they came back, they were clean and normal. We actually met you one time. I remember I was probably 4." Minhyuk guessed, "I.M was barely walking, and the seven of us made you cry a lot."

"But after you were a teen, at a young age your parents became addicted to drugs. You were ten, I remember it. You ran into us, crying as you ran away from your parents because they were beating you up."

"Wait... You're Hulk?!" I asked Shownu, and he grinned. "Batman!" I pointed to Wonho, and he nodded. "Spider man." I smiled at Hyungwon, "Captain America." Minhyuk giggled, "You wanted to be Thor!" I laughed at Jooheon, "And Changkyun always picked on me, while Kihyun always bought me food."

"HAHAHAH! That was because Changkyun used to like you! Remember how he used to pull on your hair?" Jooheon recalled, and I nodded laughing loudly. "Hyung..." Changkyun whined.

"I can't believe I forgot." I said, and they smiled.

"We couldn't recognize you. You grew up well Yuna." Shownu patted on my shoulder. I nodded.

"We heard noona and hyung got murdered." Kihyun said, "They were kidnapped, drugged, then shot." I sat there, speechless.

But I knew, BAP. But they were all dead except for Daehyun.

After wrapping up the conversation, I was doing nothing because I left my phone at home since my hone was attacked.

I laid my head on my head, and watched the guys play their game. My eyes shut without me knowing.