Asuramaru✘ Reader: I want You~!

Asuramaru ✘ Reader:

💙 I Want You~! 💙

KawaiiNekotan

          YOU put on your pj's and went to bed, you pulled up your blanket above a little to your nose and stare at the ceiling and slowly closed your eyes.

.....

You open your eyes and all you saw is darkness, you sit up and you started to feel nervous. You stood up and and walk around, even though you don't know where you're going. Then you just notice that your body is glowing, you stare at your hand with wide eyes but you quickly lift up your head when you heard someone chuckle.

You look up and meet his red bloody eyes.

Your eyes widened and you step back slowly.

"W....who... who are you?" you said as you stop backing away. He chuckled then look at you.
"Asuramaru." he said, you tilted your head to the other side, confused.

"Huh?"

"My name is Asuramaru. Don't act like your an idiot." you felt some arrows pierced through your body with an idiot in it.
"I'm not an idiot! And where am I anyway?" you said and look around but still, endless darkness are everywhere. When you look at his spot earlier, he was already gone. Your eyes widen a little then you felt someone hugged you behind. He rested his chin on your shoulder and sniff your sweet scent.

You tensed up a little and released a low Eeekk!!

He chuckled and drew his face, well to be real, he drew his lips near your neck and he slowly kiss it.

"H-hey!! Let go of me!!" you said and struggle, he back his lips away and just chuckled in your reaction.

"Stay still," he said and he leaned forward again but he stop when you shouted at him and that made him smirk.

"What do you even want from me?!" you shouted as you stop struggling. Asuramaru smirked near your skin and lift up his lips near your ear and whispered something that made your face red.

"I don't want anything from you.... All I want is You." he whispered seductively and your face got redder and redder.

"D-don't joke with me!!" you said and struggle again while blushing madly, he just giggled at you and he wrapped his right arm around your waist and his left hand went to your lips.

"You do have a soft lips..." your body tensed up and your eyes widened.

"L... let go of me!!" you shouted and struggle again as your eyes were closed tightly. And again he lift up your chin and made you look at the other side.

He giggled evilly and you can feel his breathing in your skin. Then it hit you, he's going to bit you.

"No.. No! Let go of me! Let go of me!!" you scream while crying.

"Yes, that's cry. Cry and cry!! Hahahahaha!!" he laughed evilly. He stopped laughing but you were still crying. He again leaned closer to your neck and sniff it.

"Ahhh~! The sweet scent of your blood is driving me crazy!" he said and open his mouth that reveals his long fangs. Your eyes widened.

"Nooooo!!!" you screamed in pain as he bit you and started sipping your blood. Your vision became blurry and your knees soften, and your eyelashes are so heavy.

Then you felt him remove his fangs.

"Wow! Such delicious blood!! I want more... more more!!" he said and bit you again. You winched in pain and tears started to roll again in your cheeks and your vision turned all black.

Asuramaru remove his fangs in your neck and lick your neck, he smiled evilly as he let him faced you, but you were already unconscious.

He chuckled evilly and played with your hair.

"I want you, and just you no one else. Your mine, (Y/N)."

.....

You quickly open your eyes quickly and sit up. You were sweating bullets, you quickly touched your neck and you were relieved that there were no bites.

You went into the bathroom and remembered what Asumaru said at the end.

"I WANT YOU... I WANT YOU... I WANT YOU.." those words keeps repeating in your head, you shook your head rapidly and washed your face and went back to your bedroom.

You laid in your bed and closed your eyes again and fall asleep again, and there's one thing that you didn't know that Asuramaru are staring at you and whispered the words what he said to you at the end.

"I want you, (Y/N)." and he vanished.

Here it is :).