Asuramaru ✘ Wifey Reader: Lifeless and Cold

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Asuramaru ✘ Wifey Reader: 

Lifeless and Cold

A SMALL smile appeared on your lips as you comb Asuramaru's hair. You gently caress his soft hair and started humming in a random yet beautiful tone.

"(Y/N)-chan..." He gently. 

"Hmm?"

"I love you." he said as he look at you with a small smile on his lips yet love and affection are evident on his eyes. Your chest started to ache slightly. You giggled and leaned forward.

"I love you too, darling." you said and passionately kiss him on the lips. You gently pushed him away and stare at him with love on your eyes. You gently caress his face as he stare right back at you with a ghost smile on his lips.

"Something is bothering you right?" he ask as worry flash into his eyes. You giggled and passionately kiss his forehead and pulled him into a hug. He let out a sigh before hugging you back and rested his head on your chest that made your chest soar higher and higher.

Forgive me, darling...

YOU ARE currently lying on your bed, weak and cold. There are many people, surrounding you but you couldn't hear anything. Calling your name, crying and begging you to hold on. And that is what you are doing. You can't go yet, Asuramaru hasn't arrive yet. Your vision are getting blurry as seconds pass  plus, your body turned numb. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Your lips slightly parted as you let out a breath and your chest going down. You wanted to closed your eyes so much but you cant. You wanted to speak but your mouth won't move and your voice won't come out.

Asuramaru...

You desperately wanted to call his name out. Your breathing started to get heavier and it made you to breath hard. Tears rolled down from your eyes as you tried to breath air.

Am I going to... die?

Then the scenes from your wedding flashed to your eyes, one by one.

"YOU MAY now kiss the bride." as soon as Yuichiro said those words, Asuramaru pulled you towards him and kiss on you on the lips. Passionately and full of love. You sigh in bliss and he let out a chuckle as you two parted.

You giggled when you grab you by the waist and spin you around as your hands were on his shoulder, laughing along with him as his eyes and yours sparkled as you two stare at each other and also along with the claps of the audience.

He gently sets you down and captured your lips once again. You giggled as soon as you two pulled apart and you rested your forehead into his forehead and gave him a grin that can always melt his heart.

"I love you, (Y/N)." he whispered as he stare into your eyes once again. "Always and forever and ever." he said with full of so much love. Your eyes started to water once again. 

Oh god, the mouth of this boy can always make your knees turns to jellies. You cupped both of cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips once again.

"I love you to so so so so much." you said with a trembling voice.

YOUR CHEST heaved down as your heard someone called your name. You slowly opened your eyes his red eyes were the first thing that you saw. Slowly, a small smile appeared on your lips and called out his name even though you are having a hard time breathing.

Once again, you cant hear anything. He kept calling your name while holding your hand and pressing it to his cheeks as his eyes begun to water. The smile on your lips didn't falter and called out his name once again.

"Asuramaru..." you smiled. But it slowly fades away as your eyes slowly closed as the air stopped flowing in your lungs, your body went numb and everything went dark and cold.

EVERYONE went silent as her body went limp. Suddenly, a dreadful cry broke the silence. Asuramaru cried and cried as he hug your lifeless body. And one by one, everyone in the room started crying. Feeling dread and broken, but not as broken as the boy who are crying his heart out and hugging the lifeless and cold body of his beloved wife.

.