Ferid Bathory ✘ Reader: Unbreakable

Unbreakable

[WARNING: This chapter contains mild mature scene.]

     "(Y/N)-chan~!"

You look back and saw a certain white haired vampire jogging towards your direction. You let out a sigh and fully turn your body towards his direction and waited until he stopped in front of you.

"What is it, sensei?" you politely asked, though, rolling your eyes inwardly.

"Don't call me sensei, (Y/N)-chan~," he whined as he throw himself at you which you quickly wrap your arms around him. "Call me, Hubby~," he huskily whispered on your ears making you shudder.

Yes, the two of you are already married for a year already, with everyone's blessings and support.

"Stop it!" you hissed under your breath and pinch his side which made him gasp and jerk.

He pulls away as he rub the side where you pinched, he pouted: "That's mean, (Y/N)-chan..." then he gave you an aggrieved expression and a puppy eyes which almost made you smack him.

You sighed once again and gently massage your temple. When Ferid noticed your silence, he silently and gently wrapped his arms  around your body. Your eyes opened instantly but then you enhaled the familiar scent of your husband which instantly calmed you down and hugged him back.

You closed your eyes and released a contented sigh, "Are you okay now?" he softly whispered. You nodded as you tightened your hug and burried your face even more on his neck.

His chest vibrated as he let out a chuckles and started caressing your back gently, which made you at peace and safe.

"I love you, hubby." you spoke a big and bright smile on your face as you lifted your head and look up at him.

His eyes widened, but then they turned into crescents as he smiled back so brightly and beautifully, "En, I love you more, wifey."

You blushed and quickly hid yourseld on the crook if his neck once again. Ferid chuckled once again, "The other student's will be out in a few minutes, if you don't want to let them see us, being lovey-dovey, let's continue this at home, hmm? If you know what I mean, (Y/N)-chaaan~..."

He whispered with his husky voice once again, making you blush hard. His being pervert again. You leaned back and glared at him, with your cheeks still brightly red.
"It's called PDA, you block-head..."

"Hmm~, really?" he raised an eyebrow but then leaned down and stole a quick kiss.

"Hey!"

Kiss.

"N–kiss st–kiss mmmhhmmm..."

You uncontiously let out a moan when he deepened the kiss. His toungue shooting out ns dived down into yours, exploring and tasting every corner of your back that it made you dizzy.

You cling to him as he tightened his arms around you; with his tongue battling agaisnt yours.

After some time, he parted away parted away from you, with a satisfied smirk on his fave and his eyes laughing with joy and happiness. You turn red even more and let out a cute embarrassed sound and hid your face on his chest.

He let out a lively chuckle, "Your so cute, (Y/N)-chaaan~"

         "FERID!!! HOLY–GAAAAADDDS!! FERID!! COME HERE YO–AHHH!! HOOOOH! FEEERRIIIIIDDD!!"

You shout in top of your lungs as you can feel your big belly hurting, your water bag have exploded earlier and now your giving birth to your first child with Ferid. No matter how exciting you are, the fucking pain is too much!

"(Y/N)-chan!" he burst into the room, with a pink apron around his hips and a cooking spatula on his hand. When his eyes landed on you; whose right hand is holding the door hamdle of the bathroom and the other hand is on your belly, his eyes widened and he was instantly on your side.

"W-w–what happened?!" eyes still wide, he asked in panicked. As much as you want to enjoy his panick-stricken face, now is not the time.

"I'M GIVING–HOOOOHHHH... BIRTH!!"

His eyes widened even more and he was more panicked than before, as you watch him frantically shuffling on the wardrobe and stuffing stuffs on the duffle bag, you don't know wether to laugh or cry.

"FEEERIID!"

"H-Hang in there, Honey!"

          THE cry of the baby woke you from your deep slumber. You slowly open your eyes and move your head to the right side when you saw a familiar physique of your husband.

When Ferid heard shuffling from the bed, he quickly looks at you and smiled. Oh my, his smile was filles with so much love and happiness. He took a seat to the sit which was beside the bed your currently laying down, and gently and carefully placing your first child on beside you.

You look up at him with a bright smile, you could fell your eyes stinging and your eyes getting wetter.

"Thank you for giving birth to him safely..." he whispered and planted a soft but full of love on your forehead. Eyes closed, you noddes your head and some tears escaped from your closed eyelids.

"Thank you too, for being there for me, Ferid..." a big hands softly cupped your cheeks and slightly tilted your head.

"No, thank you, for accepting someone like me, wifey..." and with that, he leaned down and softly kissed you on the lips.

However, what you thought to be a simple kiss on the lips went to sucking and nibbling.

Only then did you two parted when you heard your baby boy cried, you giggled and looks down at your son.

"He's a lot like you, (Y/N)-chan~,"

You lifted an eyebrow, "Hmm? How so?"

"He have your eyes and lips, also the (H/C) hair... and I'm glad." he whispered softly, you lifted your head slightly and saw him staring softly and tenderly at you.

"I love you, Ferid."

His eyes widened as hia pale cheeks showed a light shade od red, nonetheless, the love and happiness on his eyes increases even more.

"And I love you more, (Y/N)-chan..." he gently laid his forehead on top of yours and gently and tenderly kiss you on your lips

"Your still sweet as honey, wifey," he chuckled you gently smack him on his shoulder but then laugh out loud.

Soon, the private room was filled with laughter filled with happiness and joy, that no one can ever break or replace.