Mika ✘ Injured Reader: I Promise.

N O T E:

I won't be accepting any REQUEST, well for now. And beware of grammatical and typos error. That's all. Ty!

Mika Injured Reader:

I Promise.

YOU giggled softly as you look at Mika, getting irritated.

You two were currently playing hide and seek inside the palace. He heard you giggled so he look at your direction and you quickly hid behind. You peeked out and Mika was nowhere to be found, you got curious so you went out from your hiding.

Then you let out a cute squeck(?) as you felt someone hugged you behind, you glance at the person and you felt reliefed, Mika chuckled as he put his chin on your shoulder and you two started to sway slowly...

"(Y/N)-chan??" Mika broke the silence around you,
"Hmm??" you replied, you can feel that he was smiling.
"I love you..." he said as he kissed your cheeks. You giggled and faced your body to his,

"And I love you too." you said while smiling and he smiled back.

YOU were currently humming inside your room when suddenly someone appeared in front of you and the person quickly slapped you and punch you in the guts.

You fell on the floor as you coughed blood, you couldn't scream because of the pain.

You open your left eye and look up, but your vision is too blurry.

But you can almost see the color of the person's hair. You were still trembling and your still curled up into a ball.

The person laughed sadistically at you.

"W...who... are... you??" you said as you tried to speak normally.
"Ohh, it looks like I slapped you too hard. Hahahaha!!" It was a girl, she has a long hair and it was color pink.

"Who... are... you-- Agh!!!" you couldn't finished your own words because she suddenly kick you on the guts.

She keep on kicking you on the guts until she hissed and gave you a last powerful kick which sends you flying away from her, you screamed as your back hit the solid wall.

"Aghhh!!" she laughed sarcastically again, she walked towards you and pulled you up by your hair. And blood came out from your mouth and from your head.

Your body was all numb, but your still trembling and shaking. And again, she laughed evily as she slapped you one by one from right to left.

"You know, If I were you I would stay away from Mika." your eyes quickly shot opened, you slowly lift up your head as she stared at you amused and she stopped slapping you.

"Oh, you dare to look up to me huh?" and again she slapped you harder than before, you screamed in pain as you closed your eyes tightly, you look up angrily and glared at her, but your eyes widened when you realized who it was.

"K-.....Krul..." she smirked at you and held you up higher making you to scream in pain again as you tried to remove her hand on your hair.

"Oh, now your not respecting me huh? How about I gave you a punishment huh? HUH?!" and she gave you a powerful punch on the guts and you coughed blood, too much blood.

She sniffed the air and she smiled evily, And she looked at you.
"Hehehe, you really do have a sweet blood. Mind if I take it all?" your eyes widened,

"No! No! No! Let go of me! Let go of me!!" you said as you cried and tried to push her away but she released your hair and you by your neck.

"Will you shut up? Your gonna get their attentions." and she held you up higher. You choked as she laughed sarcastically, you open your left eye as your right were we closed tightly.

And you tried to reached for neck too, but your a bit smaller than her. The smell of your blood is on the air, making a blonde boy widened his eyes as he quickly teleported to your room.

His eyes widened.
"(Y/N)-chan!!" Mika screamed, you reached out for him as you cried. Krul look at Mika angrily.

"Why did you choose her over me?! I have everything the only one that's missing is you!! And what could she even give to you?! Nothing!! You and I could rule the world together!" Mika glared at her,

"You may be the queen, but you can't keep me all day by your side just to keep following your orders everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second. And I would rather live with her forever than rule the world with you." you smiled.

Krul tightened her grip on your neck and you choked again.
"(Y/N)-chan!! Let go of her!!" Krul laughed sarcastically.

"M-mi... Mika..." you can barely say his name. Krul look at you then glared, she gesture her hand just like a sharp spear. Mika's eyes widened.

"Die!!" you closed your eyes tightly and waited for her hand to be buried in yiur stomach. But nothing happened, you slowly opened your eyes and saw Mika holding Krul's wrist.

"Let go of her.Now." then feared fill in her eyes. She let go of me and I gasp for air. I cough multiple times, then I felt someone touched me both of my shoulder.

You look up and saw it was only Mika. You started crying and hugged him tightly and I buried my face on his chest.

"Shhh... It's alright. Don't be afraid. I'm here, and I will never leave your side again. Alright?" you nodded still sobbing. And he embraced you tightly.

" I Promise."