SPECIAL UPDATE

(A/N: So I made this one since I was so bored and has nothing else to do. Stay home and safe everyone!) 

No Harm in Trying

          "HEY (Y/N)-chan,"

I lifted my head that was nearly being buried in the book that I am currently reading.

I smiled cheerfully, "Hi Yuichiro-kun, what brings you here?" I asked as I looked around me. Well, I am currently on the rooftop of our school and it's still class time.

"It's already lunch, aren't you going to eat?" he asked.

My eyes widened in disbelief and I quickly looked at my wristwatch. And indeed, it's already lunchtime.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice the time–"

"Because you're too immersed in the book you're reading." Yuichiro finished with a smile. I smiled back and kept the book I was reading inside my bag and went down with Yuichiro.

"What were you reading anyway?" he asked while we walked towards the canteen.

I smiled brightly and folded my hands behind me, "Recipes,"

"Recipes?" he asked his eyebrows lifting, "You know how to cook?"

"Well, I don't. But I'm still learning though."

He smiled and patted my head which made me giggled, "Well if it's you, you can surely do it. You're good at everything anyways."

Yuichiro's right, but slightly. I excelled in my studies, I'm also good at sports, in hand-to-hand combat or even in handling mele and long-range weapons. Buuuuuut, I'm not good at any household chores.

Whenever I try to clean my dorm, instead of everything being cleaned, I would only make my dorm room more chaotic. Even washing my clothes and the dishes would be a disaster. There was one time when I washing the dishes, every plate would slip out of my hands, and the result? Every plate broke into pieces.

But don't judge me, I am not a spoiled rotten brat. It's just that, I was too busy training for four years and all my chores inside my dorm are done by the people who Guren, assigned to do all the chores. Thus, that's why I'm not good at doing household chores, especially in cooking. I always eat outside and sometimes Guren or Shinya would give me food that's already cooked.

But I'm learning though, I'm doing my best to learn how to do household chores.

"Psh," I snorted playfully, "Not at everything. I suck at cleaning, washing, cooking, and baking."

He laughs then looks forward, "Well, you just have to do your best, (Y/N)." he looks at me and gave me his signature smile, "There's no harm in trying."

I nodded happily and we continued our journey towards the canteen.

        A FEW days later. 

I excitedly removed the tray of cupcakes from the oven. I took a sniff and my smile widens when I smelled the savory and delicious smell from the cupcakes. I closed the oven and let the cupcake to cool down. While doing so, I started making the icings for the cupcakes and it took me 20 minutes to make them.