Introduction

🌹🌹

Hi I am y/fn. I have long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'5, and an 18 year old girl. I am an only child and was raised by my wonderful mother Leigh.

My mom did her best to raise me as an only mother. My dad Hunter left us when I was only three years old and never seen him then. However that didn't stop my mom from achieving her dream. She was in a band when she was in high school. My mother was a singer and guitarist and that's probably where I got my talents from. She met my dad one day when they were a senior. Love at first sight was what my mother told me. Nine months later my mother gave birth to me but the thing was that my dad wanted her to abort me. Of course she didn't but since my dad loved her so much, he still sticked wither her until three years. All this time he said that he regretted meeting my mother and creating a family. That's the story of what my mother told me when I asked her about my dad. She has been through a lot and I want nothing more than to make her happy.

My goal is to give back to my mother for all the things she has done for me.When I turned eight, she gave me my first guitar and ever since then I started my journey. My mother would make me practice thirty minutes a day, seven days a week. Also I began singing at the age of nine. From Oprah to rap, name them all and I'll sing it to you.

I always had a passion for music and I want to use that talent to give back to not only my mother but also to the world. I want to inspire others to achieve their dreams. Make your self known to the world. You'll never know how many people you've changed and inspired until one day you have people asking for your autographs and then telling you their story. It's an amazing feeling knowing that you've made a difference in someone's life.

I was just in high school when my friends and I started a band together. We were just kids not knowing what we really wanted to with our life's. We didn't really think that we would later on be one of the top bands worldwide. I met Emily when I was in 7th grade and she was new to the school and we connected real quick. When I found out that she was a musical prodigy like me, I asked her if she wanted to create a band and we did. Later that day she introduced me to her twin sister, Emma. Dedication, commitment, and inspiration led us to becoming a successful band of three just in three years and now  with the top girl group in the world, Fifth Harmony, on their 7/27 tour.

I am in a complicated relationship with one of the members of Fifth Harmony. I met Lauren in one of my concerts along with the rest of the members of Fifth Harmony. Camila was a fan of ours since my band also has YouTube channel where we mainly do covers and challenges. She begged the girls to come to one of our concert and when I first laid eyes on Lauren, I knew she was the one. I didn't believe and understand what my mother said when it was love at first sight with my father but I finally do. It felt as if it was just us two in the room, as if time stopped for this amazing moment to happen. I've didn't believe in love until I met her.

Anyways, we have been dating in secret for 2 years now. I came out lesbian before my music career started so it won't really be a big deal for me when we both come out to the world about our relationship. However, Lauren on the other hand is having a hard time since she is scared of what the world will react when she comes out but I'll wait till I will be able to show the world that I'm a very lucky girl to have a beautiful girlfriend.

My best friend Emily is going through the same problem as me. Emily has been with Normani for like almost two years now. Emma is also in a relationship with Camila. We all want to come out but they are just not ready to but we try not to let it bother us.

Other than that, I'm very excited for this tour.