Chapter twenty- four

~Y/n

It's been two years now since Bethany and I have been together. I still feel guilty because I don't really lover her in a girlfriend way. I just couldn't find the courage to tell her when I know that she will cry. Cry because of me.

And here I am now, two years of us together. Two years of lying to her. When she says I love you, it comes from the heart and she actually means it. When I say it to her, I just say it to make her happy even though I don't love her in a way that she does for me.

"Good morning, what got that beautiful head of yours thinking." Bethany gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hm, nothing." I replied. Bethany gives me a gently kiss on the lip.

"I love you." She mumbled against my lip.

"I love you too." I replied. Guilt, guilt is all that's running through my head.

"Last night was amazing. Two years and many more to come." Bethany says and lays her head on my chest.

Yesterday was our two year anniversary and we decided to just have dinner at a fancy restaurant. Then we came back to the dorm and just had sex, of course. Ten orgasms later, we still hand many energy left and that's because one year of being busy with school and not having any sexual activity going on makes you go crazy like wild animals in bed.

Ding dong.

"Hey babe, wanna get that, my legs are sore." Bethany says.

"What's in it for me." I replied since my legs are sore too.

"I'll buy you pizza and twix." She says.

"I'm going right now." I quickly got up and put a robe on since I'm naked.

"You're the best." She yelled.

"I know" I replied.

I opened the door. Two people that I thought that I would never see again.

"Lauren, Dinah, what are you two doing here. " I say in pure shock. Never thought I would say there names.

"Watching you leave was the worst thing that I have ever done in my life. Mostly when I didn't fight for you to stay. I still love you y/n, I never stopped." Dinah says.

"I was so stupid for all the shit that I have caused you. You were the only person that I could trust. I don't know why I broke up with you." Lauren says. I just stare at them, not knowing what to say. Are they begging me to come back to them. Hell to the no... Maybe.

"Um come in." I opened the door and they sat on the couch. I sat on the couch across from them.

"Hey babe, who's at the door." When she saw Lauren and Dinah her face immediately fell into a frown. "Oh, I'll let you guys talk." She quickly ran back to the room. "Oh my god." She yells in the room.

"You two are together." Lauren asks with a frown.

"Yeah, two years. Yesterday was our anniversary." I replied.

"Oh congrats." Dinah yells.

"Yup, thank you." I say. "So, why are you guys here."

"We just came to say how much we realized that you are the one and that we never knew what we had until we lost it. You changed our lives, for the better of course. We still love you. Over hours of arguing on who should have you, we decided that you should date us both. Please just take us back. I love you y/n" Dinah says while Lauren gives me that look like she is looking through my soul.

"Desperate!" I hear Bethany yells in the room. Really Bethany, they can beat you up.

"Shut up dip shit, I'm better than you!" Lauren yells back.

Bethany pops up from the hallway. "Clearly you ain't cuz she is with me." She says. Dinah and Lauren stood up and stands across from Bethany.

"Ladies, ladies, there is a lot of me to go around." I say. They just look at me with furry. "Not the right time to joke." I added.

"Babe get outta my way, imma show these bitches where they belong." Bethany says through gritted teeth.

"Oh she called us bitches, did you hear that Lauren." Dinah starts to hop, trying to do what those boxers do.

"Mh, did you just call her babe." Lauren says getting ready her Jauregui Power.

"Please stop." I begged.

"You won't be saying that when I'm fucking your pussy." Dinah says and gives me a wink.

"You know what, I don't give af anymore. Have her, i don't care. I was only with her for the money and fame. Fxck you all. Bye Btch." Bethany says and heads in the room and came out with her luggage that was already packed. Guess that was what she was doing the whole entire time. "By the way, Daniel and Rose are my siblings. Goodbye." She added.

Dinah, Lauren, and I stood there processing what just happened.

"So... Will you take us back." Dinah says.

"You guys waited two years after. Two years spent wasted without each other. I don't know... Should I." I say.

"You probably should." Lauren replied.

*one hour later*

We are still in the living room and no words were spoken. I sat on the couch across from them. Lauren was giving me the Jauregui look while Dinah is taking pictures of me in all sorts of angles.

"Yes." I said. Breaking the silence.

"Yes?" Lauren replied happy.

"Yes?" Dinah says confused.

"Yes." I say a little louder. And stood up.

"Yes!" Lauren yells and runs up to me and smashes her lips on mines. She pulls away and hugs me while jumping up and down while screaming the word yes.

Dinah puts her phone down and does the same thing Lauren did. I am in the middle of them both while they are circling me while hopping and yelling yes.

"Yes, yes, yes, y/n." Dinah and Lauren yelled.

Bang bang bang.

Someone bangs our door. "Stop having sex." A guy says.

We all stopped what we were doing and laughter soon filled the room.

"I am so happy we got you back, we're never going to lose you, ever." Dinah says. Lauren agrees with her.

"Hurry up with this college shit so you can build us a huge house." Lauren says.

"Yes ma'am." I replied. "I love you." I say to both of them and first time in a long time that I have felt, well you can say, complete.

"I love you too." They replied and both gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Two years was never too late.