Chapter eighteen

Time skip 2 months

~Y/n

It's been two months now and Dinah and I's relationship has been nothing but great. Right? Wrong. Every time I tell her I'm going to take her out, she will always make up an excuse like 'I'm not feeling well' or 'I was planning on hanging out with my friends today.' Now since I've think about it, I've only taken her out for a total of five times but that was the first few weeks of our relationship. During one of our dates to the carnival, Dinah met this nine-teen year old girl named Rose. Ever since then, they hit it off real quick and are best friends now. Dinah spends most of her time with Rose. Rose is the only person Dinah hangs out with 24/7. Well for me it's like 5/7. Five hours a day, seven days a week. Great relationship.

It is 8:30am and I woke up an hour ago. We are staying at a hotel and Dinah and I are sharing rooms. I thought this was a great idea since it was to either get a room by myself or to share with Dinah. Of course I'm going to share a room with Dinah but I thought we were going to communicate more. The only time she would talk to me is when she's hungry, tells me to get something for her, or if she's horny and needs some release. Even the sex isn't great. There is no love, just sex. She wouldn't even finish me off. Right when she cums, she would go straight to the showers and that's when I would masturbate.

Oh did I forget to mention. Rose joined this tour a few days ago. She apparently could sing and play the guitar. Also Dinah kindly volunteered to let Rose sleep with us since no one else wanted her. Two beds and guess who shares a bed. Dinah and Rose. The fans even ships her with Rose more than me. Like I'm her actual girlfriend, not this Rose Btch. They pretty much do everything together. It's like I'm out of the picture. The latest picture I've seen Dinah in is a picture of her and Rose walking on the beach while Dinah caries Rose and a picture of the two sharing an ice cream. That should be me. They probably masturbate together, shower together, or even take a dump together. I remember when I would do those things with my baby. Is she even my baby anymore.

Well anyways, Rose and Dinah went out to get breakfast together. Or at least that's what the note says. I should probably make myself some breakfast. For the past hour, all I've been doing was thinking about my relationship with Dinah.

I got out of my bed and into the kitchen. "Hm let's see what we have." I go to the fridge and take out what I need to make chocolate pancakes and waffles. I also took out some fresh strawberries . I got all of my strawberries cut out and is now in the fridge to wait. I finished making my chocolate waffles and now I'm making the chocolate pancakes. I made 6 waffles and now same for the pancakes. "3 down, 3 more to go." In the middle of me cooking, the door bursts open revealing Dinah and Rose both giggling and they headed straight to there room. Dinah never even said hi to me.

I finished cooking my breakfast and now I am plating it.

"My strawberry chocolate chip waffles with chocolate syrup,

And my strawberry chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup." I say when I finished adding the final touches.

"Wow, those looks good." I hear Dinah say from behind me and Rose following behind her. "Thanks babe." She kisses my cheek and takes both of my wonderful creation with her and heads back into the room.

"But my babies." I sadly say. I go to the sink and washed the dishes. I hear my stomach growl. "I'm just gonna order pizza, hang in there stomach. I got you." I quickly washed the dishes and ordered four boxes of pizza.

" I quickly washed the dishes and ordered four boxes of pizza

"May I have two extra large chocolate strawberry pizza and

Two large supreme pizza. Thank you."

As I have thirty minutes to one hour to spare, I decided to have a Nicolas Sparks movie marathon in the living room since today is our day off. "Hm what movie should I watch first." The first movie that my eyes landed in was A Walk To Remember. "A Walk To Remember it is." I click on the movie and went to the couch and cuddled into my blanket. In the middle of the movie there was a knock on the door. "Guess that's my pizza." I got my money and opened the door. "Where's my pizza." I say to Emma and Emily.

"I want some pizza, pwease." Emma says to me with puppy eyes. I move aside to let them in. They noticed that I was watching a movie alone... Again. They sat down on the other couches and got themselves comfortable. "Where's Dinah?" Emma asks me.

"In the room with Rose, the usual." I replied. I went back to the couch and continued watching the movie with the two faggots.

Knock knock.

"Someone get the door." I tell them. They just ignore me.

Knock knock.

"You know what, fuck you two." I stick the middle finger at them both and they responded by sticking their tongues out at me. "Do that again and imma chop em off and shove em down your throats." I got my money and opened the door revealing the pizza man.

"Two extra large chocolate strawberry pizza and two large supreme pizza." I gave him one hundred dollars and took my pizzas and slammed the door with my foot. I put the pizzas down on the table.

"Ma'am, this is too much but thank you." I hear the pizza man say. I just ignore him and got us plates and put it on the table that is in front of my couch. I sit on the middle couch while Emma sat on the one at my left and Emily sat on the one at my right.

"Eat up bitches before they come out to get this one too." I say and we all ate the delicious pizza while watching A Walk To Remember.

This day consists of eating pizza, watching movies, and lots of laughter with my wonderful best friends that has been there for me through thick and thin.