The Pretty Little Liers cant keep Dirty Little Secrets

Ella's POV

Today was the day of the ball, the ball to welcome the new princess, everybody was suppose to be there, my grandmother, my father, my brothers Harry and William, whom is returning from his travels with Kate right as we speak. My best friends agreed to come along and my boyfriend is my date, and to top it off my foster mother Maria agreed to come! Things were starting to look up being a princess and I could get used to it. The one thing that keeps playing on my mind is the dream from before, I keep having the same dream over and over again, couldnt mean anything could it? I mean it's just a dream.

I sighed getting up from my bed and walked over to my wardrobe debating on what to wear, after a while of putting outfits together in my head I finally came up with denim skinnys with a shirt and ralph jumper over the top with converses. I grabbed the outfit out of my wardrobe, placing it on my bed so it was nice and straight before heading into the bathroom to have a quick shower, I let the hot water fall down onto me as it untangled the knot in my stomach caused by the nerves for tonight. Everything was going to be just fine I kept telling myself. I got out of my shower drying myself off before putting on a fresh set of underwear and put a bit of cover onto my face, not too over the top just natural. I walked back into my bedroom picking up my clothes and putting them on, I walked back into my bathroom and brushed my wavy blonde hair, I stared long and hard in the mirror for what to do with it before finally agreeing to just put it up in a ponytail and leave my fringe out. I sighed, I didnt look fantastic but I didnt look too bad.

I grabbed my phone and walked down towards the kitchen when I heard a laugh and a few voices come from the main doorway. I creased my brows and started to walk towards the main doorway when I saw Kate start walking my way,

"Hey!" I said smiling,

"Ella! How are you?" she smiled and pulled me into a friendly hug,

"I'm great how are you?" I returned the hug,

"I'm fantastic, heard you got back to school?" she looked at me and I nodded at her, "How was it?"

"It was, weird, but it was good to see all my girls and Jamie again" I smiled, "How was your holiday?"

"It was lovely thank you" she played with her hair and thats when I noticed it, a diamond ring graced Kate's wedding finger I gasped and pointed at it,

"Kate what is that?" I asked getting excited, Kate opened her mouth to say something but,

"I asked Kate to marry me" William smiled wrapping his arms around Kate,

"Yes! Oh My God! We're gonna be sisters!" I smiled and pulled them close to me. Everything was going just so perfect right now, nothing could stop me.

Jamie's POV

Okay lets see, Music, check. Protection, check, Wine, check. Okay everything is in order for today, I have to admit I'm pretty nervous to see Clarrisa but we've been going on for a while, wasnt planned on at first it was a silly one night stand on new years after Ella left. I couldnt leave Ella though. So since that one night me and Clarrisa have been sneaking around I thought it would have been easier cause I thought Ella was never coming back, I was wrong. I started to pour the wine when the door bell rang, I straightened out my jeans and shirt while walking towards my front door, I opened it to a very beautiful Clarrisa.

"Hey" I said,

"Hey" she replied and gently kissed me, I kissed her back, of course we're teens we cant hold it, I shut the door and picked her up so her legs went around my waist and we kissed while I took her upstairs to my room. Once we got to my room I pushed her against the wall kissing her more while unbuttoning her shirt. I broke away when I had a feeling that somebody was watching us. I shook the feeling off when Clarrisa begged me to kiss her again, but all of a sudden my phone buzzed,

"Hold on a sec Clarrisa" I put her down and reached for my phone that was on my dresser, I flipped it open to see a new text from Ella.

"Hey just trying my dress on, cant wait to see you tonight. Ella xo" oh shit.

"What is it baby?" Clarrisa asked wrapping her arms around me from behind,

"Nothing it's just Ella" I put the phone down,

"What did she want" she said in a bitchy tone.

"Just about tonight"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah it's her welcoming ball at the palace"

"But you said we'd be together tonight?" she stepped back,

"We are, I'm not going"

"When was you planning on telling her?" she crossed her arms as she spoke,

"I was going to call her before you arrived" I told honestly,

"Call her now and do it" she demanded,

"What?"

"Call her and tell her why you cant go"

"I am not telling her the whole truth Clarrisa"

"No need to, just say that your unwell" she winked, I liked her thinking, I gently kissed her while picking up my phone and dialled Ella's number, it gave three rings till she finally answered,

"Hello?" her angelic voice spoke,

"Hey Ella"

"Oh hey Jamie, whats wrong?" she sounded worried,

"I cant make it tonight"

"Oh no, why not?"

"I'm really unwell babe, keep being sick"

"Oh no baby, get well soon"

"I will, call me tomorrow and tell me all about the ball"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye" and I hung up the phone. Clarrisa clapped at my performance and pulled me to kiss her, we kissed passionatly before I pushed her onto my bed, instantly forgetting my guilt for jilting Ella.

Elkie's POV

*Click* Finally gotcha, just seen in the flesh and got the picture to prove it, Jamie King kissing Clarrisa in his room. I feel bad for spying on them, but I cant help it when he is my next door neighbour and his room is opposite me. My best friends happiness is at stake. I sent the picture to Roxy, Samantha and Sarah showing what a low life scum he is, all of a sudden my phone buzzed a few times,

"OMG! You going to tell Ella?! Samantha <3"

"What a bastard! Does Ella know? Sarah :)"

"We have the proof, we have to tell Ella, I know you dont want to, but we have to for her sake. Tonight. Roxy 8-]"

I sent all my replies back to all of them in one conversation:

"Guys, we're going to tell her tonight, let her have fun and then when the night finishes we tell her. Meet you all at the Palace. Elkie ;)" I closed my phone and looked at Jamie's windows again, he was now in his boxers taking off Clarrisa's bra, I gagged and before I closed my blinds I took one more photo to show Ella what the hell he is doing. I know its wrong for me to do that, but my best friend needs to know. I know its a dirty little secret, but hey, some secrets need telling.