I'm running from a Warzone.

Ella's POV

These past few days getting used to being home have been heaven, I was left alone by the paparazzi and my brothers have been supportive. I spent most of the time in bed, my brothers built me an art studio the other day but I never stepped foot in that studio, I missed my painting I stopped when I found out I had to move in with my brothers they always wanted me to pursue it now I was living the life in the palace but somehow it just always reminded me of my past. Reminded me of Maria my foster mother. Reminded me of the pain it caused me when I found out the whole truth.

I havent spoken to Maria since that argument we had where I threw her out of the palace. It kills me to know that I pushed her away but she lied to me, she basically put me in the position to be kidnapped. I wasnt ready to forgive just yet but I knew I have to face the music sometime.

Jonah has been the most supportive, his been with me day and night to make sure I was okay, I felt selfish in a way because he has a family to go home to, I wasnt going to let him spend the whole day with me again. He never opened up about his family though I asked him to tell me about his family so I could meet them but no hope. Today, that was going to change. He was in the bathroom while I sat up in my bed with the covers covering my legs, I could hear the water running from the shower he was taking it sort of soothed me, I closed my eyes imaging I was near a waterfall in an exotic forest on an island. Maybe I should venture to find this place if I keep imagining it in my head.

"Ella?" I heard Jonah's voice come from the bathroom door making me snap out of my thoughts, I looked over at him and my jaw dropped, he was in nothing but a towel that showed his perfect toned torso and leaving his bottom half a mystery to me. I never can get over how this perfect toned, amazing, smart, brave and loving man is mine. Me and Jonah have been together for a while now, and I wasnt into rushing but there is something inside me that makes me crave for him when we kiss, my skin sparks when he touches it when holding me. We're both virgins and want to take it slow, but he is what I want and I know inside that I'm ready to take me and him to another level. Just if he was.

"Whats wrong?" he asked,

"Nothing why?" I replied while looking up into his eyes,

"It's just your staring at me in a weird way" he chuckled,

"I'm sorry it's just cant believe your mine" I smiled and blushed, he chuckled and grabbed his clothes from the edge of my bed, I took in a deep breath before speaking, "Jonah"

"Yes?" he stared at me waiting for me to speak,

"You going home today?"

"Maybe why?"

"Can I come? I really want to meet your family"

"Theres nothing to see Ella"

"But Jonah you've seen my family, why cant I see yours?" I begged and started to shift myself to the edge of the bed,

"Because it's complicated Ella, my mum she just isnt what you call a good parent"

"Jonah please I am begging you"

"No Ella" he argued,

"Jonah please" I kept begging and pulled my puppy dog face,

"I'll take you to my family, if you try and atleast go back to your painting" he argued, I glared at him,

"I cant make any promises Jonah, you know how I feel about my painting"

"Ella we'll make a deal, you go back to your painting and I'll take you to see my family"

"Today?"

"Not today Ella"

"Why not!" I jumped up from my bed and looked up to him,