Approved

Ella's POV

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I would be standing infront of a million photographers and journalists in Buckingham Palace giving a speech about how I was to fly out to Iraq to help build a school for young children my age. This was my first real project I thought all on my own and with help from my brothers and father, my project because real and I was ready to take it on. I was set to fly out next month on my own with bodyguards, William at home to sort out plans with Kate for the wedding and Harry helping to train the army. I was alone on this one and I could hardly wait I was finally feeling like a mature princess.

The morning of the flight.

Checking over everything I had in my suitcase the butterflies were fluttering within me, I threw it a few more tshirts and finally decided to close my case. I zipped it all the way up and placed it on the floor when William walked in, Harry was already off to the army base an hour away to see the troops so it was only me, William and Kate in the palace.

"You ready to go?" he asked walking into my room,

"I am" I sighed,

"Nervous?"

"Oh yes" I laughed,

"You'll be fine I promise, you got the best group of bodyguards around" he grabbed my case, I grabbed my shoulder bag and walked with him downstairs into the main doorway where Kate was waiting for us, she grabbed my hand and we both started to get in the car then followed by William.

"You'll be fine" Kate said while holding my hand and soothed me.

"I know just a nervous flyer" I laughed gently, we got to Luton almost too quickly I looked at William who gave me a comforted look, as soon as our car pulled up I was out the door and waiting for my bag when William came up behind me,

"You'll be fine Ella, you have the best guards any princess could ask for and you have your escort waiting for you at the airport" William reassured me as I kept taking deep breaths, "Want me to come in with you?" he asked,

"Yes please" my voice shook, he nodded and grabbed my case while I clutched onto my Louis Vitton shopper bag, which was used as my hand luggage on the plane,

"Now remember this is also your plane, Harry, you and I share it between us to go across the world, please take care of it" William pleaded with me and I rolled my eyes,

"Damn I guess my party in the sky is cancelled" I laughed, William looked at me sternly, "Will chill, I'm going to take good care of the plane don't worry, I'll get on, have some snacks, watch some tv, then land, then get off" I spoke while I put my passport over the desk for the woman to check.

"I do trust you Ella, now be careful out there, if you need anything dont hesitate to call me"

"I'll be careful and I will if I need anything and to tell you when I've landed and met my escort"

"The bodyguards know who he is and he'll have a sign saying your name" he then pulled me into a great big hug and kissed my forehead, "I love you Ella"

"I love you too Will" I then turned around to Kate, "I'll be seeing you soon then" I laughed and she joined in while hugging me tightly,

"Take care Ella, remember loads of photos from your adventure" she made it seem like I was off travelling for a year, not going to help build a school in Iraq.

"I will thank you, take care of Will"

"Trust me I'll be making him do everything around the palace,

"That's what I like to hear" I laughed, I gave them my final goodbyes and went through to the off duties with my bodyguards, where I shopped around buying magazines and a book I've been dying to read, "The Lovely Bones", I saw the film with Roxy when it first came out and I never got the chance to read the book, I paid for my goodies and went to look in All Saints, I always look in here for army boots or an awesome looking jacket, I searched through the sale rack with no luck I found nothing in the sale, I sighed and went into the non sale items, I looked around at the new items when I saw a lovely beige char jumper, I got one my size and looked at it, it does look lovely but it's too much money, for a jumper it was £120 I did have the money in my account which William and Harry put into so I wouldn't go without, I bit my bottom lip and decided to pay for it, I took it to the cash desk where I paid for it, I walked out and into my terminal with my bodyguards where they led me to the right one, I walked slowly to try and pace my breath, I handed my passport to the woman she looked at it and let me through, we got on the private plane quickly and I took my seat buckling my seatbelt and grabbing my kerrang magazine, I was reading about my chemical romance's comeback when we was taking off, my nails dug into the pages and I tried to keep my thoughts on the pages. We was in the air on our way to Iraq.