Chapter 3

"I wanna take you out to dinner tonight baby," Kendrick says as I sit on his lap awkwardly.

I put my hand on his chest. "Fine by me. Where we going?" I asked.

He rubbed my shoulders, "How about Olive Garden? It's elegant..."

I nodded, then he kissed my nose with his soft lips.

I almost felt bad for what I was going to do. But he deserved it............right?

🍝
🍝
🍝

We sat at the table and waited for the waitress to come back with our drinks.

Kendrick was looking amazing as always. He dressed more casually than I had. He wore a nice shirt and some jeans. Nothing fancy.

I decided to show off and wore a ruffly white dress that showed a good amount of my cleavage and some white pumps to match.

I swirled my red wine around in my glass. Then I looked up at Kendrick. He blew me an air kiss and I blushed.

He really knew how to make me feel special. Too bad I had already confirmed I was going through with my plan.

He reached for my hand across the table, and I rested my hand on his. He gave mine a gentle squeeze, then we proceeded to scan our menus for anything delicious.

*20 Minutes Later*

We had denied the waitress to take our order twice by now, so when she came back the third time we were ready. I ordered the Tour Of Italy, and Kendrick ordered fettecine alfredo.

As we passed our menus into her, he winked at me and I knew what that meant. Another night of boring , forced sex.

Ugh. I was so sick and tired of our same old, same old. All I did was lie on my back and get banged. That shit was B-O-R-I-N-G. And the fact that I really didn't have a choice of whether I wanted to fuck him that night or any other didn't make me too giddy about the whole situation.

But soon, it'll all be over. The heartbreak. The beatings. The verbal abuse. The scars. My pain. Everything...Will...Be...Over. And I can start new somewhere else with someone else. It's not like anyone knew about me. Kendrick kept me very hidden and discreet from the public eye. Which was just gonna make this plan easier for moi.

***************

Moi- Me in French.