Chapter 17 ~Part Two♡~

Mamá and Tía went out that night with a couple of mutual friends.

So I took Bre back to the house; only because he had no where else to go, and I didn't want him to go to a hotel when we had extra space here. I hadn't forgotten that I was married, so I wasn't about that fuck-another-nigga life.

We walked in the door and I turned on a few lights. It was late and I was tired, so I wasn't in the mood to stay up and chat.

I went into the linen closet and grabbed him a pillow and some blankets, then threw them on the couch. "Goodnight."

He looked at me funny. "I know you not gone let ya boy sleep down here on the couch like some stranger."

I tried not smiling at his prideful ass, but failed miserably. "Obviously I am."

He gave me his ugly ol' pouty face and I gave in. "Ugh," I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, "come on."

He followed me upstairs and placed his hands on my swaying hips. I would've pushed his hands away, but I actually liked the attention. Especially since I hadn't gotten any in a while from Kendrick. The only thing he gives me now is cold stares and stiff hugs.

"It's small in here," he looked around.

"Shut up," I swung at him playfully and he caught my wrist with his hand. We tussled then fell to the ground. I was trying to get up, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to steady myself. When he finally let me up, I was clutching my side because it hurt from all the laughter.

"I'm tired bro," I told him as I held my dresser to keep me balanced.

"Well where am I going to sleep?" he asked innocently.

"The floor," I said slowly.

"Lemme go get my shit then." He headed downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. Still no messages or calls from Kendrick. I decided I'd text him and stop this madness.

I want a divorce.

He replied right away.

Sounds good to me.

I was apalled. I hadn't expected him to be so agreeable. A tear trickled down my cheek, but I wiped it away as quickly as it had fallen. I already knew we were headed down this road, but I... I at least thought he'd try and fight for what we had.. which wasn't really much at this point. But still.

"Help me set my shit up bae," Bre said.

I walked over to him and grabbed a blanket then laid it down on the fluffy carpet. We continued to set up his sleeping area when he asked me, "Would you ever consider going on a date with me?"

"I'm married."

"Let's just be honest... we both know he doesn't treat you how a real nigga oughta treat his woman."

We sat down next to each other on the blankets. "Bre...you don't know anything about what him and I are going through."

"Well, I gotta pretty good idea. "

"Mhm?" I challenged, "then what's going on with us? Because I'd sure as hell like to know."

"He used to hit you...then he became nice because he realized how hurt you were and probably promised he wouldn't do it again or some corny shit," he started, "then the Theophilia thing happened, and he continued to stay by your side. Then he relapsed after we chilled together that night and probably hit you. So in guilt, he chilled out and alienated himself from you to probably protect you both." That last sentence really caught me off guard. Maybe Aubrey was right.

Once he was finished, I started in on him, "You were wrong about one thing: he didn't hit me again. Almost but didn't. And the only reason we even became so estranged... is because... of that night. It's my fault," I admitted. "I had no business at your house... and it's all my fault my marriage is falling apart."

I started to cry without realizing it. He scooped me up in his arms and let me cry until I stopped. I looked at him ashamed. "I'm sorry I'm so-" he interrupted me with a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and let our tongues dance wildly. He lay on his back and brought me down with him. Our mouths never separated. He groped my ass and made me laugh. We kissed until our lips hurt then I finally stopped. I got up and went to the bathroom. I splashed my face with some cold water just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I had just made out with the one and only Drake. I'm not a very starstruck person, but at that moment I realized how many girls would kill to be in my position.

He walked in and turned me around to face him and held me close. "Let's," he pecked my lips, "do," *peck*, "something," he pecked me one last time, "freaky," he said on my lips.

I bit my lip, shocked at how much of a hornball he was. "How about we don't and say we did," I played him like he did me that night.

He chuckled realizing what I just did. "Give Papi some love." He felt up and down my sides and it sent chills through me.

"Ok, ok. Get out." We smiled at each other.

He left and I started filling up the tub.

He wants freaky, I'll give him freaky.

~

This chapter wasn't the best or anything, but I wanted to update lol

Kendricks response thoooo O.O He showed her who wears the pants in this bishhhh B)

&& for all y'all #TeamKendrick's out there, I haven't forgotten about y'all. Lbs.

FMOI: @lee.fanatic 😋