Travis' home

Aphmau's pov

Garroth and I walked back to the boat. I saw Travis tied to a tree and Katelyn was standing guard. "Katelyn, you can let him go now." I said and she shook her head "What if he comes back with an army or something?" Katelyn said glaring at Travis. I sighed and said "Katelyn, he is the only one who knows about this island really well." Katelyn sighed and nodded.

"Fine." She said as she untied Travis from the tree. "Thank you." I said as I approached Travis. "Sorry about that." I apologized and he shook his head and said "No its fine but, I need to get back to my house." I nodded and said "Of course. But if you wouldn't mind, would we be able to join you?" Travis nodded his head and said "Yes, I don't mind." We then decided to go to Travis' house.

"Katelyn. Would you be able to watch the kids while we are out?" Katelyn sighed and said "Fine, but you owe me. Uh....kids." I smiled and Laurence and Garroth accompanied me through the woods with Travis. "It should be right here." Travis said and as we walked up a hill, we saw a small house. Travis smiled and said "Yep, this is it"

We all followed the path and Travis opened the front door. "Make yourself at home." Travis said as he walked in. Laurence shut the door behind him and said "Now that we got you home, how do we leave? Our boat is pretty damaged but it should be fixed if we had some materials." Laurence said as he kicked the snow off his boots. Travis didn't look very happy and he said.

"There is actually no way to leave the island." Laurence' eyes widened and he yelled "What!? What do you mean!?" "What I mean is that you're trapped here......unless." Travis said as he started making a fire. "Unless what?" I asked and Travis sighed and said "You need to see the Demon Warlock. He is the one who put the curse on the sea and made everyone stuck here."

Travis seemed mad and he balled up his fist until his knuckles turned white. "Then we will go find him." I said standing up strait. Garroth looked shocked but then nodded. "You could die." Travis said "And its almost impossible to find him." I was ready for the challenge. I jut wanted to get my kids home safe. "We are willing to search." I said sounding as determined as possible.

"It's starting to get dark. Come on, we need to get back to the boat." Laurence said looking worried. I nodded and said "Thank you Travis for your hospitality." Travis just simply smiled and we left the house. Then, I saw something in the sky......smoke, and it was coming from the direction of the boat. I felt my heart start to pound and I guess Garroth and Laurence saw it too.

We ran through the woods dodging branches and trees. As we reached the boat my stomach sank and I almost fell to my knees. "Katelyn!" I yelled as I saw her laying in the snow. I ran up to her and she let out a cough. "Aphmau.....I'm sorry....I-I couldn't protect them." Katelyn said almost on the verge of tears. "Wh-what do you mean?" I asked and Katelyn looked into my eyes. "They got Malachi and Levin."

(Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter. Now I wanted to say don't worry, I will still be continuing this story but I am going to start making another Garrmau story. Its called Arranged. I would really like it if you checked it out but you don't have to if you don't wanna. Have a nice day/night my Ender pearls.)