The wedding

Garroth's pov

I was sitting on my bed in the guard tower and my heart was racing. I finally am able to marry Aphmau, the love of my life. The wedding was starting in three days and I was waiting for Cadenza to finish making my tuxedo. "Ahhh......I am really nervous." I mumbled and laid onto my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and let out another sigh. Honestly, I was doubting myself.

Would Aphmau be happy with me? This was going through my head and it made me more nervous than I already was. "Garroth!" I heard a voice yell out. I left the guard tower and saw Cadenza. "Yes Cadenza." I said and she smiled brightly. "Here." She said as she handed me a large box. I thanked her and she left. I brought the box to my room and took the top off.

The black tuxedo looked magnificent. Cadenza did a great job. I smiled and looked out my window. I could see Aphmau walking with Levin and Malachi......those two are soon to be my sons. The days passed like seconds and it was now time for the wedding. Everything looked amazing. Of course we had Chad as the preacher but......I am sorta scared of him.

I stood at the alter in front of the Irene statue and I was taking deep breaths. "Good job Garroth." Laurence whispered and I smiled. I had chosen Laurence to be my best man and I guess Aphmau chose Zoey to be her bridesmaid. I was so excited and I watched as the pink and green petals floated down in front of me. Now it was time to start the wedding.

I waited as I saw Aphmau in a stunning white wedding dress walking across the red carpet to me. My heard was racing so fast that I was afraid people would hear. We didn't have a flower girl but that was okay. Aphmau decided that Levin would be the ring bearer and Malachi would signal Lucinda to set off the spell. I haven't seen the spell yet but I was told that it was beautiful.

Aphmau was blushing but she had a beautiful smile on her face that made my heart melt. "Aphmau" I whispered as she came closer. She stood across from me and I looked into her eyes. She blushed but didn't avert her gaze. "*Ahem*" Chad started "We are joined here today to celebrate the marriage of two wonderful people. A guard that has protected his lord for many long years and a lord who has taken care of her people. Today is the day where these two fine people will be joined in marriage to spend the rest of their life together. To create a family which many will love and cherish."

Chad stopped and looked at us then continued. "Garroth Ro'meave, do you take Aphmau as your wife? To love and to cherish and become a family that you will protect and will stay with till death do you part?" I nodded and said "I do." Aphmau smiled and tears were in the corner of her eyes. "Aphmau.....umm......(I don't know your last name.)" Chad whispered.

"(Its fine, just go on.)" Aphmau whispered back. Chad nodded and went on. "Aphmau do you promise to love Garroth and spend the rest of your days with him? To forever love him through the good and bad times of life?" Aphmau nodded and said "I do." Chad smiled and said "Now you may kiss the bride." I leaned in and kissed Aphmau and she blushed brightly.

After we kissed, Aphmau threw the bouquet behind her and the person to catch it was none other than Kiki. She giggled and hugged the flowers close along with Leona. We were now headed down to the plaza for the party and everyone congratulated us. I was afraid Laurence would be really upset but he seemed fine. He was smiling and it didn't look sad at all......he looked happy for Aphmau and I.