Chapter One

Not at all a weather like this is strange for London in the winter time, heavy rain and the sound of thunder filled the city, people run from it covering their heads with bags and books cursing at a start like this for the day, coffee slips from someones hand and flows with the water, the grey clouds covered the sky making it darker than it should be.
In one of the many windows covered in raindrops that heavily crashed on the glass a young woman with curly brown hair reaching for her waist sits staring out the window in-front of her then goes back to the white page on the desk.

She always wonders, why do papers look scary when they are empty? it's like they are staring right into your eyes eager to know what will you spill this time, what secrets and thoughts will you tell.
Maybe she loved books and blank papers more than people because she knew they will never leave her, sometimes she is so hurt that she can't talk to herself about what happened, it's not because of a person no the pain was life it self, life was so cruel it left her confused and angry she couldn't function, everything happened fast

******

2014

I see the lights of Chicago in blurred vision as we drove through the crowded streets not even sure if I can stay awake anymore, I couldn't sleep last night thinking about that I no longer will live with my mom in New York.

"Wake up brownie we're here" Roseland wakes me and I realize that we arrived, I step out the cab lazily barely keeping my balance "see the ninth floor that's our apartment" I look up where she pointed, the building contained probably twelve stores it was made of light brown stone that huged the crystal clear windows that reflected the city lights.

"Good evening Miss, take your bags?" I look beside me and see the janitor wearing his blue uniform he was probably in his early forties, his badge read Adam "just for the elevator thank you"I walk beside Roseland slowly puling my jacket closely, winter is finally coming, I hate sun, sweat and warmth.

It was definitely a fancy building everything was made of brown marble so clean I could see my reflection, natural roses covered the place and the soft lights illuminated the hallway. Loren and Nina were waiting in the elevator Nina's expression was confused with a mix of fear, I didn't question it, too tired to even speak. Even though I still could feel some kind of tension that Roseland wasn't feeling, another thing I'm bothered of is the fact we're four people in a small place "Umm, can you stop the elevator I think I'll take the stairs" I say pointing to the door trying my best to keep calm "Axal it's like seven floors still" Nina says scrunching her eyebrows at me her blue eyes were a darker shade than usual she's angry but I'm about to lose it "it's okay please stop it" she press a button and as the doors swings open I rush out of it and take a deep breath, claustrophobia made me look a psychotic lots of times.

The apartment was really fancy as everything Nina's father has and not really my type of place to live it felt so empty and hallow, and I always wonder where the hell does he bring all this money from he's just a mere judge, but I never said anything or asked Nina it's not my business, besides we didn't have to worry about dorms and stuff.

I go straight for the bedroom not caring to explore I've already saw it on the computer, I throw myself on the bed and lazily take off my shoes and jacket and pull the duvet over my body it took me a moment to fall in a deep sleep, I slept peacefully that night not knowing that it will be rare for me this year.

*********

I wake up the next morning not wanting to leave the bed, I now try to collect my thoughts together to believe the situation, I'm in Chicago no longer in New York, I now live with my three friends and now I'm no longer in school witch sucked, collage starts in days, finally I'll study something useful in my life that is law.
I wash my face and brush my teeth in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror my brown hair looked a disaster, but my face kinda looked fine that's unusual."Axal breakfast ready" Loren shouts from the kitchen, "coming" I say as I change my clothes. walking to the kitchen I see Nina and Roseland siting on the stool, Loren poring coffee, I sit on one of the chairs and starts eating slowly.

"U remember the guy I'v told you about Chicago boy" Loren says leaning her body on the stool "you mean the guy you met on facebook and not in real life, yeah" I say rolling my eyes, I didn't believe in love or dating, marriage and soul mates let alone a relationship on the Internet,
but soon I was.

"Yeah him he invited us to a party tonight" she says rolling her eyes back at me "well we're not going he could be a serial killer or some shit" I say glaring at her, Loren was the type of girl who jumps in the dark holes that life offers or that what would you think, the truth is she's a dark hole.
"I wanna go" Roseland raises her hand, "yeah I think we can make some friends here, what the worst thing could happen?" Nina says, and after a long argument I agreed. Wish I didn't because so much of things happened.