Chapter three

I woke up the next day early and the memories of last night rolling in my mined, I don't want to leave my bed, but the things I have to do today won't stop nagging at me. I get up and look out the window to see the sky filled with clouds signaling it's going to rain soon, I look at my alarm o'clock and it reads six a.m, nice time to go for a run hope it will rain at me when I go out.

I plug my earphones to the iPod and start playing my favorite symphony 'Adagio' as I start to run in the the trail of lakefront park witch it took me forever to locate by my GPS, as I hoped it started to rain and the smell of wet soil engulf my senses, I start to run slowly taking in the view of the water on my right side and the skyscrapers in front, I felt like I was really small in this world, but like I'm the only one, I always wonder if could life ever gives me the peace I demand, just me in a place faraway from people, faraway from my missed up childhood caused by my father who left me with my mom wondering if I'm the reason for all their problems, or do I want to leave my friends who I knew them for years, but never really see what they are all about  and they never understood me. I was lost in my thoughts, in my past, I was lost in myself.

Silence by Beethoven rolls and I realize that I was pushing my body too hard to keep on running, I stop and hold my knees feeling the muscles in my body screaming for rest, my heartbeat and breathing were really fast. Few cars started to appear while I slowly walk back to the apartment, it wasn't far from the park just a few blocks away, at the corner of a street I see a cake shop with few tables outside damped by the rain just like my clothes and hair, the decoration of it was a mix of white and pink it reminded me of the bakery shop that I used to go to in the weekends back in New York,

the inside of the shop was all white except the counter that held the coffee maker, and a wall in the far of the room was full of art, there was like three people in the shop and non of them talking, yeah this is my place "what can I get the lady?" I look to the waiter who's standing holding a small note book and pen he has a very cute smile and a comforting blue eyes "I'll just have green tea and no sugar" I say returning his smile "okay, healthy" he says laughing on his supposed joke and leave.

I drink my tea while looking outside the glass to the people walking in the street and suddenly I remember the guy from the party 'Elias', why did he bother come and talk to me to just tell me to leave and most importantly why do I want to see him again so bad?

I walk to the apartment and fined Nina and Loren sitting on the couch in the living room "good morning" I say and they replay with the same "where did you go we couldn't fined you when we woke up?" Nina asks

"I went for a run" I say simply and excuse myself to go and get a hot shower

"do you have pain killers?" Roseland asks walking from her room, it was 9:00 a.m shocked that she woke up this time after drinking, usually she would sleep all day "yeah it's in my room" she follows behind me to the room as I enter and start collecting clothes to shower, "you know last night at the party I saw at least four men holding guns I was a bit tipsy to care, now that I think about it, it's creepy" Rose says and take medicine "yeah strange" I say quietly that I don't think she heard.

It's seven p.m and it started to rain again, I was sitting on my bed going through my lecture notes for after tomorrow, I'm exited and nervous in the same time hope collage won't be boring like high-school, "Roseland for the million time I'm not going and you shouldn't" I her Nina screaming and I rush out of my room to here's "what's gong on?" both Rose and Nina look at me

"She wants me to go with her and Loren to another party, what you want me to hold your hair when you throw up?" Nina says to me then glares at Rose

"Rose you have already told me what you saw there why do you want to go again?" I ask her

"So what in that place you have to protect your self and nothing happened that night so I'm going and I want to have fun. Loren wait" she says and storms out of the room, "I can't let her go alone" Nina says "I'll try to come home early, take care" she gives me a small hug and walks out, I want to see Elias I know I barely talked to him, but curiosity will eat me.

I pull my jeans on, grab my jacket and put on my shoes and walk out the apartment closing the door behind me, I rush down the stairs to catch up with them. I walk out the building and fined Cedric in his car alone "oh someone wants to come too" I look behind me and see Loren, Nina and Rose

"yeah, what's wrong with a little fun?" I say, but not meaning it I have a feeling that this night is not fun.

We drive to the same house like the last time, Cedric is quite as always and Loren is .... nervous!

"See no murdering is going on" Roseland says and walks out the car, I follow to the house and I wonder who's house is this? and why is there a party every night?

I walk in looking for one face, but can't fined it and realize that I broke one of life rules 'Never follow your heart without thinking', I walk to the pool and look around still can't fined him, nice now I'm stuck in here

"Axal, come so many hot guys in here" Rose says pulling me with her, my hot guy is not here

"Okay you don't have to drag me" I say and we enter the kitchen, beer was all over the place making the floor look disgusting "this is Anton, Bruce and Reggie" Rose introduces the three men who had dark tanned skin, Anton looked the youngest probably twenty years old, his black hair styled perfectly, the other two looked like they are brothers they had the same light brown eye color.

Anton was leaning on the kitchen counter smirking "where's Loren?" I ask Nina, "up stairs with her jerk" she says rolling her eyes, "who wants a shot?" Anton says bringing small glasses from behind him "me" Rose raises her hand and takes the glass, Nina grabs one hesitantly "thank you, but I don't drink" I say and Rose grabs the glass from him "Axal just drink it at least for the last time" I look at Nina and she nods at me to just go with Rose, wish we didn't. I gulp the drink and it burns all the way as it reach to my stomach, way to go Axal. "Have a good night ladys" Anton says and walks away followed by Bruce and Reggie.

I sit on a couch in the living room were loud music filled the place I felt really daisy and tried to balance myself, God it's only one shot. The room starts to spin and the voices feel like fading my vision is blurred and I feel sweet starts to show. There's something in the drink.

I stumble on the stairs and reach the second floor, I open lots of doors before finding the bathroom, I close the door behind me and switch on the lights, I stuff my finger inside my throat to get rid of the drink, my stomach ridges what it contains, but I still feel that I'm going to pass out. Moments later I slam to the bathroom ground, I could feel my body getting relaxed to the point I can't control it, the light is so blurred like it's just a big white screen then it fades to complete blackness.

*********************************

vote and comment what you think if you are reading. :)