Chapter six

The cab pulls in-front of the familiar house, the party in here is like the decoration of the street and now I get why there is one every night. Hope I don't see Loren I'm here to fined one person, I walk inside and it feels like the same as any time I came here and again I look like a fish in desert.

I spot Anton standing with two men I don't recognize his leg was covered in some type of blue cast, I head to where he stands and poke his shoulder roughly "hey you" I say and he turns around, when he recognizes me a flash of fear crosses his eyes, such a pussy  "what are you doing here?" he spits the words like seeing me is drinking a poison "not here for you. You know someone named Elias?" I ask gaining confidence "no one in here in this name now leave before I kick you out" he says and that's my cue to punch his injured knee, he bends down and trays to lower his pain screams

"the chick beat you up Anton" one of the men says laughing, "shut up" Anton says gritting his teeth, funny how weak some people are like Anton, when they are nothing without their only thing to fight back with like guns, their weakness is caused by the fact that they don't have something to fight for, they are lost.

I hear loud shouts that seemed like cheering coming from the pool area, people are gathered around something I can't see, they shouted and made all kinds of noises. I go closer and there I see him, he's sitting on a chair beside someone and they both drank beer cans faster than I gulp water, Elias finishes first and stands on top of a table, the crowed starts screaming Brad  what the hell?

A girl pulls him down and kisses him roughly holding his head with her hands. I felt.. disappointed? this man could never be the same I met the other night, that one was.. I don't know more than a drunk guy who grabs girls that way.

When he looks up our eyes meet for a moment, but then I turn away from him I can't believe I came here for this jerk "Axal" I hear him call for me surprised he remembers my name, but I ignore him and keep going "Axal wait" his voice is closer now and suddenly I feel my arm being pulled, I turn around and see him "excuse me do you know me? Brad

"will you please come with me so we could talk in a quite place. And I have told you not to come here"

he says and I pull my hand from his grip "fine" I say looking at everything but his eyes and that wasn't hard he was like two or a foot taller than me.

We stand in a back yard between two buildings both of us quite, I stand with my arms folded and my eyes on the ground where I tossed my bag, he stands arms folded too making his muscles show up more, but his eyes focused on me and I wait for him to say something because this is getting awkward "why did you come again?" he asks with low voice

"I know why you told me that, you know not to come here" I say finally looking up

"they..."

"No. It's a long story, but I was wondering how did you know and why did you tell me your name was Elias?" I say and try to calm myself as I realize that my voice is getting higher.

"Elias is my real name, no one knows this in here" oh that explains why Anton didn't recognize his name "why do you come here?" I ask and he stays quite looking at me like I should figure out "you weren't joking when you said you are a hitman didn't you?" I say and my eyes widen in fear, "why did you come here Axal?" he asks, I think he already knew the answer to that, but I tell him anyway "I came to see you" he smiles feeling satisfied with my answer, "I don't want you to think of me in a bad way or think I'm a bad person" 

"you kill people for living and you want me not to think of you in a bad way? and why do you care about what I think?" 

"I only kill who deserves to die, I don't expect you to understand how I work, but I expect you not to judge me so quick. And I care about what you think because...... I don't know, you're curios and you have this challenging look in your eyes and crazy might I add for coming here after I warned you, and I fucking love that" I look at the ground smiling, that was the first time someone describes me in a way I'd like to think is the real me, free and careless.

"Well you seem as a person who has morals, why do you work with them?" I ask turning my head slightly to the house "I don't. They think that, someone is planing to bring these people down and I'm here to collect informations and cut off heads" he says as this thing is totally normal, week ago I was just a bored girl who wants to get a collage degree and now my life is like die hard movies "who's that someone?" I ask "I don't think I should tell you that. Look Axal promise me not to come here again okay, it's not safe in here" he says putting a hand on my shoulder and I nod, he's right now that we talked I don't have a reason to come.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to see you" he puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head gently, his eyes held so much softness. I have always admired people who had a tough appearance and personality, but some how they had kindness and had that look in their eyes to assure you everything is fine.

"Would you like to go on a date with me miss Hale?" he says lifting an eyebrow, how does he know my last name? I decide to ask later, but for now I just say "of course Mr. muscles" he laughs at my attempt to make a joke, I was happy that I met him again and happy that he gave me this butterfly feeling again.

Elias rides with me a cab to my apartment, he had a black motorcycle that I think it's a Harley type, but he was slightly drunk and couldn't drive it. "See you tomorrow then" he says more like a question and I smile at him nodding my head, before stepping out of the car I remember something and ask "who is Ezab?"

"the smartest horrible person I have ever met".

***********************************

comment your thoughts :)

and I kind of don't give so much description for everything

because I don't think it's necessary, just enough to imagine things.

hope you are enjoying :)