Chapter four

I feel the warm sunshine on my cold skin witch makes me shiver and it's bright light forcing me to open my eyes, my head felt heavy like I was carrying a hundred pound with it. Then I realize that I was laying on the bathroom floor and now I remember everything happened last night, they put something in my drink, that's why we shouldn't come here. I was angry by the thought I was helpless of defending myself and not having the control to resist, it made me feel even smaller than I already did, like someone throwing you in the water and you can't swim and the stream forces it's strength on you, but I guess luck saved me this time and locked myself in here.

The door was still locked as I left it last night means no one tried to fined me, what if they wanted Roseland or Nina? I have to fined them, and I'm sure Loren is fine.

I open the door slowly peeking my head and don't see any one, just empty cups, empty as the souls that drank it. 

I walk down the stairs slowly until I reach the living room, there I fined Rose laying on the couch and Nina on the ground, "Rose wake up" I shake her body and try to sit her then I move to Nina and she slightly open her eyes "guys c'mon wake up we have to go" I say

"God, did I drink that much?" Nina says when she stands realizing where she is

"You weren't drunk, Nina there was something in the drink those guys gave us" I tell her and her eyes widen in fear.

"Oh, no your leaving already girls" Anton the guy from last night who gave us the drinks, comes out of a room and suddenly I feel anger rises in me and tears threaten to spill, "you. what did you gave us last night?" my voice is loud and demanding for answers, and I feel a bit fear when I notice a gun that he hung around his waist. "I don't even know what that shit is, they give to me I give it to you" he says like it's a normal conversation happening, "just tell us" I shout again running out of patient and my heart racing with my breaths, Rose stands behind me and Nina on my left side "you really shouldn't be so pissed girl, we couldn't fined you, but these two we did" he says with a smirk and I see Loren and Cedric coming down the stairs, I feel like murdering everyone right now.

"What do you mean?" Nina asks and Anton throws two files on a near table, Rose picks on of them and I the other, the color of the files was faint orange and this gives me another reason to hate this color, I pull out a paper and I start reading

Members' Name: Nina James Albers 

Age: 18                 sex: Female 

Pays: unlimited

Under the pursuit of: Ezab

The person who's fingerprint on this paper  will pay the amount of money above 

monthly considered that now he is a member of this organization. If the member tried

in anyway to reach anyone with authorities, he will be executed. 

-------------

And at the end there was scattered blue ink witch was fingerprints. If you say that I was confused that would be an understatement, Roseland was sitting on the couch shocked and putting her hand on her mouth, Nina who read the paper with me stood speechless and I notice that her index finger was covered in blue ink "I'm really sorry, I really forgot about all of this, I forgot to warn you or the people in here that you are with us" Loren says, but I wasn't focusing with her much I was staring at Cedric who's eyes were just watching as there was a plan in-front of him and the first tip is checked.

"Look you probably still confused that shit have so many pretentious words, so basically you two.." Anton says pointing at Rose and Nina "will pay us money, you may ask for what? we are as you might call.. I don't know a gang or as we like to call "organization", we trade weapons and sometimes drugs, and you my ladies are one of the many people who bankroll us, if one of you say a word about this outside this place you won't see the light again including Axal" we all look at him like he was a psycho, this is a joke right? there's no sense. Nothing made sense to me after that day.

"It's your fault, you're the one who brought us here" Nina shouts at Loren who stands with her arms folded, fear starts to spread in my heart as I take everything in, I don't remember a lot of what happened I think someone was arguing and there was shouting, then I remember Nina tried to hit Anton, but he was faster and grabbed her throat, I punch him in the back and he let go of Nina and bends down from the pain, I grab his gun and back away pointing it at him "you will erase these files right now" I shout at him and I see Loren nearing me trying to tell me to put the gun down "don't you even think about moving, you put us in this and you knew what was going on" I say and I was waiting a word, move or even a flinch from Cedric,but he was standing still like nothing is happening.

"You think that if I just burn these you will be out of this? no honey I think you don't understand what you are dealing with" Anton says laughing, he was enjoying our fear and torture I wasn't going to let him, "you're not gonna shoot anyone" he says and I do the first thing comes to my mined bullet in knee can cause major problems in the leg, I shot his knee without any regret and it didn't scare me he deserved it, his loud screams and cries didn't bother me it made me satisfied that the man who wanted to get something from me when I'm helpless and did this to my friends is now in pain.

I was sitting in the couch in our apartment, Nina puts her head on a pillow and stared at the wall, Rose was pacing the room pulling on her hair, I was remembering the way I through the gun on the ground and lost the hope of getting us out of this, I was remembering how I took off the third mask in my life, I took off the third mask from Loren behind her blue eyes and the girl who loved partying and being strong is a betrayal who will let go of years of friendship in days.

"What are we going to do? I can't stay like this and I can't pay them I barely have enough money to myself" Rose says, nervous and scared, I stay quite for a minute and say after thinking "we're not going to tell anyone about this, we will play this game with them until we fined out who we are dealing with, it's going to be hard, but we will make it" I say firmly although I still can't believe what happened like it's a dream I will wake from, hell now that this all in my memory it feels like it never happened, just like everything else it became a memory.

You can't realize how your life is in peace until you remember the things that kept you sane and motivated you to go on, but it's okay to feel that it's useless now and just nothing.

*******************************

comment what you think, if you are reading this. :)