Chapter 16 - The Break Up

Isabelle's POV
After seeing that, I just want to burst out tears. When they were done, Pansy saw me and smirked.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked.
I didn't say anything else. Draco turned around and looked at me. He seems pretty shocked.

He whispered something to Pansy, with that, she kissed him on the cheek and left.

Draco and I stood there with silence.
"Is...this why you're acting so strange?" I asked him.

He gulped and didn't answer me.
"Why, Draco?" I asked.

He sighed and looked at me.
"I'm doing this, because I don't love you anymore." He said.

My heart shattered at that. All that he's done to me, making me fall in love with him. And I gladly love him back and this is how treats it!

"You're cheating on me behind my back!!" I snapped.

Draco send me a glare, which he never did.
"I did. And why would I date a half-blood like you?! You're just a half-breed!"

I couldn't hold my tears any longer.

"We're through, Belle. After seeing you with Diggory---" I cut him off.

"Is that what's this about?! Cedric and I are just friends. And of course I heard rumors that he had a crush on me. Does it look like I care?!"

"Not the way I see it!!!" Draco snapped. I clenched my hand into a fist and glared at Draco.

"I shouldn't have dated you in first place." He said.

"THEN WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT YOU WERE CRAZY ABOUT ME WHEN I LEFT?!?!?!" I snapped.

"I was crazy, because I was only pretending...only to get your attention and it worked." Draco replied.

My eyes widen at that. All this time....he's been using me?

"You've been using me all this time?!" I exclaimed. More tears were coming down on my cheek.

"Yeah!"

"I'm not toy to play with Draco!" I shouted.

Draco just glared at me even more. "We're breaking up. Even though we did a dance together, I was just using you to get a good grade in that pathetic class."

I couldn't take it anymore. So, I slapped him, hard.

"You're the one who's pathetic, Malfoy." I sneered. I suddenly pulled out the necklace that he gave me. I threw it at him.

"You know, you're right. We should break up, after all...we were never meant to be with each other." I said.

I turned around and walked away, like nothing happened. I just walked casually and cried.

I didn't went back to the Great Hall, I just went to my old room, crying my eyes out.

Draco's POV
"You're the one who's pathetic, Malfoy." Belle sneered at me. She suddenly pulled out the necklace that I gave her. She threw it at me.

"You know, you're right. We should break up, after all...we were never meant to be with each other." Belle said. With that, she left.

When she left, my vision starts to get blurry and I could feel tears are coming down.

I backed up and started to slid down on the wall and cried.

I saw the necklace that she gave me and picked it up. I just kept staring at it. I held the necklace tightly in my palm and cried even more.

I'm so sorry

Josh's POV
When Belle left the Great Hall and she hasn't come back yet, so I followed her. When I did, I heard yelling.

I followed it and his in the corner sand listened. It was Draco and Belle.

What are they arguing about? I thought.

After listening to them, I started to get mad at him.

After all this time, he's been using Belle.
I really have the urge to punch him in face, but I'm might get caught.

Guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gracey's POV
After we had a great fun, Hermione and I went to the Common Room.

"Gracey, you actually did great on your performance with Harry." Said Hermione.

"Thanks, Hermione. You did good as well." I said.
Hermione giggled.

We got into our dormitory, but Belle wasn't there.
"Where's Belle?" Hermione asked.
"I don't know. Last time I saw her, she was with Draco." I replied.

Hermione sighed. "I guess."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isabelle's POV
After crying my eyes out, I curled up into a ball, and started to rock myself back and forth.

I looked at the moon. It's full moon tonight.
I lied down and started to think what just happened between me and Draco.

Just thinking of that, I cried myself to sleep.