Chapter 27 - Caught

Isabelle's POV
Today is another day. I got up and dressed into myth robes and head out to the Great Hall. I saw Hernione there, with Harry, Ron and Gracey.

We walked through the aisle and heard that Bellatrix Lestrange has escaped from Akasban.

"Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen. He's gonna get us all just because he can't face the truth." Hermione said.

"Harry." I heard someone called Harry's name. So we turned around and saw Seamus.

"I...uh....I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says the Prophet's version of things don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you and Belle...I'm sorry." he said. I went up to him and patted his shoulder.

"It's alright, I forgive you" I said.
He smiled.

"Why not join us, Seamus. Our group." said Gracey.
Seamus knew what she's talking about, so he nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV (In the ROR with Neville)
As I came in the Room of Requirement, Neville stood at the mirror. I went up to him.

" Neville?" I saw him looking at the picture of his parents.
"14 years ago...a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange...used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents. She tortured them for information...but they never gave in. I'm quite proud to be their son. But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to know just yet." he said.

I nodded and looked at the picture again.

"We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise." I said.

I was looking at my parents too and then looked at Sirius and Mindy.
They look so happy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isabelle's POV
Today Harry's teaching us about Patronus. Gracey and I are so excited!

"Now, Make it a powerful memory the happiest you can remember.  Allow it to fill you up." Harry said.

He looked at Seamus.

"Keep trying, Seamus."

Gracey and I are back to back. I'm trying to think of an good memory, but I couldn't, because I had bad times and good times.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce...but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents."
Harry explained.

We all heard something, thats when we turned to Ginny's Patronus, and hers was a Horse.

"Fantasic, Ginny!" Harry said.

"Expecto Patronum." Gracey said.

Her was Patronus was a doe. It was running around, happily.

"Great Job, Gracey!" Harry complimented her.

She blushed at that.
"You know that means, don't you?" I asked her.
"Kind of." she replied.

I smiled at her.
"I heard from Hermione said that Harry's Patronus's was a stag."

Her eyes widen at that.
"Then that means..." she trailed off.
"Yep. Soul Mates." I said.

"This is really advanced stuff, guys. you're doing so well." Harry added.

Then Harry suddenly came up to me.

"Your Turn, Belle."
I nodded and concentrated.

I started to think the time when Cedric and I went to Hogsmeade.

"Expecto Patronum!"

It only came out a little bit.
"Think the happiest thing you can." said Harry.
"I'm trying." I said.