Chapter 29 - That was close

Gracey's POV

Flashback

Professor Yang hovered her hand over Belle's forehead, a green light came.

"Professor, what is that you're doing?" I asked.
"This is advanced ninjutsu. Also known as healing powers. Belle is asleep now and good thing Mr. Malfoy got me in time before she lose half of her memory." Professor Yang replied.

"But what happens if she loses her memories? And what's the cure for it?" Draco asked.

"It's difficult. If she did, she won't know who she is. There's only one person who can recover her memory." She replied.

"And who's that?" I asked.

Professor Yang sighed. "We'll have to see when she wakes up."

end

Draco and I watched Belle all night. Belle is like a sister to me and she taught me everything that I need to know.

Please wake up, Belle.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~^~^~^~*~^~*~*~^~*~*~*~*~*~^
Harry's POV
After we talked to Hagrid, he asked us to watch over Grawp. We agreed to.

We went back to the castle and went the great hall for breakfast, but I noticed that there's two seats missing.

"Harry!" I heard my being called.
It was Cedric.

"Have you seen Belle? I haven't seen her this morning." He asked.

"What? We thought she was with you." I stated.
"I thought she was with you." He said.

I glanced at Hermione and we all started to get worried. Hermione was about to say something until....

"Guys!" It was Gracey.
"Gracey, you haven't seen---" Hermione got cut off.

"No time to explain."

Gracey dragged Hermione and we followed.

Gracey's POV
Belle never woke up and it was not good.
"Gracey, get the others." Pomfrey said. I nodded and went to look for them.

As I found them and thank goodness Cedric's there. I dragged Hermione and the others followed.

They saw Belle lying down on the bed. Hermione was shocked.

"What happened?" Harry asked. Then he glanced at Draco.

"What's Malfoy doing here?"

"Harry, not time to fight about this. He didn't do anything." I stated.

Hermione sat by Belle's bedside.
She was about to touch until I stopped her.

"Hermione, don't touch her at this state."

"What? Why?" She asked.

I sighed.
"Professor Yang says Belle is under a genjustu. It's like she's in a illusion."

"Illusion? Like seeing things that aren't true?" Hermione asked.

I looked at her weird.
How did she know?

"I read about it in the Restriction Section. It's Forbidden unless someone needs it to defend themselves." She said.
Professor Yang came in.

"She hasn't woke up yet." I said.
She nodded and went to Belle's bed.

"I thought no one can touch her." Hermione said.
"Not anyone. Only Professor Yang can." I replied.

She touched her head and checked her pulse.