Chapter 32 - Oh no!

Isabelle's POV
Today is the day of O.W.L.S Exams. Great! I really hate this.

All of us were in Great Hall. Taking the O.W.L exams. I was sitting by Hermione to her right side. Gracey was sitting in front of Harry and Ron sat behind him. Draco sat right next to me. We made eye contact at first but we looked away at the same time.

Cedric was doing the same thing for Cho.

We were all doing our lame exams until we all heard a 'BOOM!' We turned around and looked at the door. It didn't come again.

I just kept looking at the door.
Then, 'BOOM! BOOM!'

It kept on going. Gracey and I glanced at each other and theres another 'BOOM!'

Umbridge was furious, so went up to the door while glaring at me and Harry.

She opened the door and a little spark came in. Umbridge looked a little further.

The suddenly, Fred and George came in, flying on their brooms.

I smiled when they came in. They were throwing there Weasley Products.

Gracey and I went up to Harry. He smiled. I saw Goyle getting burned, Crabbe getting hit in the butt with the spark.

I laughed.

As for Draco, he got himself marked on the wall.

"That's going to leave a mark." Gracey whispered to me.

I giggled at that

"Ready when you are, Geroge." Shouted Fred. Geroge throw the firework up in the air and it turned out to be a dragon. It followed Umbridge.

Then it opened it's mouth and chomped on her. Then suddenly, all of her proclamations or whatever they are, they shattered. Everyone went our of the room.

I was cheering along with Harry and Gracey.

Clapping and cheering.

Fred and George put ther initial on the sky 'W'

I clapped until Gracey tagged on my shoulder and pointed at Harry. He was on the ground.

I bend down on my knees and looked at him.

It looks like he's in a vision for something. Harry snapped out of his thoughts and looked at us.

"Sirius." My eyes widen at that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gracey's POV
Harry told me that Dad was in trouble. We were running up the stairs.

"Harry, are you sure?" Asked Hermione.

"I saw it, Hermione. It was just like Mr. Weasley. Sirius said, Voldemort is after something. Something that he didn't have last time. And it's the Department of Mysteries." Harry explained.

"Harry, what If he wants you to see this?" Asked Hermione.

"Maybe he wants you to see this cause he trying to get to you."

"What if he is. I can't just let him die. Hermione, he's the only family I have." Said Harry.
"Harry does have a point. He's the only parent I got left." I said, worriedly.

"What do we do?" Asked Ron.
"We'll have to use the floo network." Said Harry.

"But they're all blocked." Said Belle. "Not all of them." Said Harry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Umbridge's Office - Still Gracey's POV
"Alohamora!" We opened the door to Umbridge's office. Harry went to the fireplace.

"Alert the Order if you can." He said. "You can't go alone, Harry." I replied.

"It's too risky, Gracey." He said. "Get this through your head! We're in this together!" I exclaimed.

"That you are." We turned around and saw Umbridge.

Oh no!

Isabelle's POV
Before I went to Umbridge's Office. I secretly did a Shadow Clone Justu. Cause I had a feeling she'll be here any minute.

My clone went with the others, while I hid under that stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Two chapter updated