Chapter 35 - The Prophecy

Gracey's POV
As we flew, I had to sit behind Harry. I'm blushing myself off.

We got into the Ministry and got down to Department of Mysteries.

"This is it." Harry mumbled. 

We walked through the door. There were bunch of prophecies.
"92, 93, 94, 95." I heard Harry mumbling.

"He should be here." He said.

"Harry. It's got your name on it." said Neville.  He walked up to him and grabbed the prophecy.

Harry's POV
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal...but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."

The prophecy said that.

"Harry." Hermione called.

I got up front and there was a Death Eater.
"Where's Sirius?" I asked.
"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams...and reality." said the Death Eater as he removed his mask.

"Lucius Malfoy?" Gracey asked.

"Ah, well if it isn't the daughter of Black." he said. 

He looked back at me.

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the Prophecy." he said.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." I warned him.

Then a creepy laugh came behind Lucius.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." said Neville.
"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?" she asked, grinning.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." he said as he raised his wand, but I stopped him.

"Now, let's everybody just clam down...shall we?" said Lucius. Then Bellatrix glanced at Gracey.

"Well, if it isn't my adorable cousin." Gracey glared at her.

"All we want is that prophecy and after that." said Lucius.
"Why is Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Asked Harry.
"You dare to speak his name? You Filthy Half-Blood!" shouted Bellatrix.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really." said Lucius.

I looked around and there's Death Eaters around us. They're getting closer and closer.

"Haven't you always wondered...what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you...when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of you scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do...is give it to me." said Lucius as he came closer.
"Then I can show you everything." he added.

"I've waited 14 years." I said.
"I know." said Lucius.
"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now."I added, glaring at him. "Stupefy!"

A Death Eater was following me, he shot me a spell and I dodged it. "Stupefy!" It hit him.

I bumped with the others.
"You okay, Gracey?" I asked her.

She nodded.

We got with the others and up ahead, they were about to come at us until.....

"REDUCTO!" said Ginny.
Everything was fallen apart.

"Good job, Ginny." Gracey muttered. "Get back to the door." I said.