Otp Challenge

I decided to do this for my novel ships. (Some of these aren't canon but I've been trying to fuel them.)

Frazvester (Sylvester X Frazqueres)
Frazqueres probably laughs loudly at the jokes and has a constant commentary going usually full of dirty jokes. He's quiet when he's at a theatre though. Even tho he was raised rich he has empathy. Neither of them would cry but Sylvester usually remains calm during film/tv.

The first one to fall asleep is Frazzi. But only when he isn't super hyper. When he is he can stay up as late as 3am annoying the hell out of Syl.

Sylvester needs more coaxing to leave the house. Not because of social issues or anything, but because he's got too much work to do. He would love to go out but Frazzi overextended their food budget with his fancy tasted again and he needs to work around it. He also has some paperwork to fill out on the most recent Pirate they caught and also read an update to the research COMI scientists have conducted in Fandine.

Do Frazzi and Syl even go on dates? Do they ever have the spare money?
I'm pretty sure both of their ideas of "romantic" is just watching a movie or building a fort. Frazqueres is the one usually starting the fort building however, so I guess this one could go to him.

Frazqueres isn't too bad with his memory but Sylvester won't forget shit. That leaves our bottom (yes he's the bottom. Do you really think Syl could lie on his wings that long with all that friction and stuff going down? If Frazzi were the top he'd like it rough. Just saying. When I get published please don't make this chapter public information.) as the forgetful one.

Here's a surprising one. Sylvester is more likely to bring home a stray. (And by stray I mean Frazzi himself. Jk) he wouldn't want to keep it (one more mouth to feed and all) but he would definitely try to find the pet a new home in good hands.

Demerald (Diamond and Emerald)

Diamond cries during chick flicks. Emerald just rolls her eyes and groans at the tackiness of it all. She prefers other things like your typical bad comedies, Disney movies, and anything based off a book she read (just not realistic ones. Emerald is a sci-fi/fantasy purest)

Emerald falls asleep first, although when she's working she can stay up all night no problem. Diamond usually stays up because she usually falls asleep in weird places and he has to get her to bed.

Diamond needs more coaxing to leave the house. He doesn't like crowds and can usually only tolerate them if Emerald, Aquamarine, or Drane are with him.

Diamond is the romantic who plans elaborate dates. If Emerald were to plan a date it would be like "let's go to the hideout!" "Let's watch a movie!" "Let's just chill!"

Believe it or not, Em is the queen of calendars. Yes, she's missed a few minor things here and there like the birthdays of some celebrities, but she doesn't forget her close friends' birthdays. (It's hard to pinpoint her and Diamond's anniversary, though)
Diamond grew up without friends and not interested in celebrating his own birthday so he had less practise. He always remembers Aquamarine's birthday though.

Diamond is the one to bring home strays. He's such a mom.

Druby (Drane and Ruby)
(Keep in mind that this is a forced relationship and there's not much romance behind it.)

I think Ruby cries during chick flicks but she hides it because she's all about looking tough.

Ruby falls asleep first because she wants to spend less time with Drane.

Neither of them need coaxing out of their home. Ruby needs coaxing to go back though.

Drane is the romantic one. Obviously. I mean, Ruby doesn't even love Drane and if she does it's never in public view.

Drane's servants remember that shit for him and Ruby keeps a thorough calendar in her watch but neither of them really have dates to memorize. (Apart from a few religious holidays on Drane's side.)

Drane would bring home strays
Zapphire (Zeke and Sapphire)
(Zeke is aromantic and Sapphire is Asexual so their relationship isn't stable but they do end up forming a friendship bond)

Crying? During chick flicks? Pshhhhaw! Them? No! (Sarcasm)

I imagine Sapphire stays up late working. Zeke doesn't really have much to stay up for so he can go to bed early.

When it comes to leaving home Zeke will jump at any chance for adventure. Sapphire will leave if the reason intrigues her but will otherwise stay.

Sapphire is the romantic one. Zeke being aro and all. But these two don't have dates. Only formal work meetings.

Sapphire, being the leader of an entire race of people, remembers a select few birthdays, every single meeting, all two of the Techys holidays, and various other events. Zeke doesn't have much to remember.

Zeke would bring home strays.

That's all I have for now....