dis shit long g2g

This is a conversation between Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones and yourself, Matthew Williams.

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: *I wrap my tail around my large belly and purr, unaware that you're here.*

Matthew Williams: Sis? What the hell happened?

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: A lot..... *I fold my ears down.*

Matthew Williams: Who did this to you? Do you need me to beat them up?

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: Arthur turned into a neko. Which was pretty cool.... But then I was cornered by a group of toms...... *I bite my lip.*

Matthew Williams: Amelia!

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: What....??

Matthew Williams: You need to watch yourself in alleyways

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: I was...... But they came out of nowhere and they where twice my size......

Matthew Williams: Beat them up.

Matthew Williams: But sis, did they hurt you?

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: I'm okay now..... But one of them got me pregnant..... *I put my hand on my belly.*

Matthew Williams: Amy, do you need help with the baby?

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: I could probably manage on my own..... But I'd appreciate your help......

Matthew Williams: Thank you.

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: No. Thank you......

Matthew Williams: He smiles.

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: *I sit with you and lightly place your hand on my belly, purring. The kittens squirm around, sometimes they kick exceptionately hard.* They're so strong......

Matthew Williams: Like you...

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: *I smile and rest my head on your shoulder.* I think they're already stronger than me.......

Matthew Williams: That's not true. You're the toughest big sis i've ever had.

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: Ivan was one of the toms who cornered me in the alley..... He might be their dad..... He's stronger than me..... They might be too.....*I place my hand on my belly.* I'm scared.......

Matthew Williams: It's okay. Me and Ivan are friends. I'll talk to him...with my fists if I have to...

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: Okay......*I press my head onto your chest and nuzzle you.*

Matthew Williams: He wraps his arms around her. "There, there."

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: *I hold onto you tightly.* They'll be born an day....... *I purr and rub my ears on your cheek.*

Matthew Williams: How many?

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: I don't know......

Matthew Williams: I hope they're good to you.

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: I hope so too. I don't think I could deal with them..... *I sit up a bit.* You'll be there to help, right....?

Matthew Williams: Of course. Why wouldn't I?

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: i don't know.... If they're too much to handle....?

Matthew Williams: I have a lot of free time

Pregnant!Neko!Amelia F. Jones: Thats good..... And I do too..... But I'm exhausted and they haven't even been born yet.....

Matthew Williams: Just hang in there.