The return of an old friend

Hello lovelies, it's been a long time. BUT THAT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU DIDN'T REACH THE GOAL. *sighs heavily* But still, here's the new chapter. Get ready for Alice talking about her feelings and other stuff. AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTER MAKES AN APPEARANCE, YES. oh, and Brad is such a poor little thing:( BUT THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY WILL ALL SUFFER *malicious laugh* okay, here we go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The return of an old friend-

„Come on, let me show you a good time.“ He said and got even closer to me. I gulped, I knew what he was suggesting. But why? He licked his lips as he stared at mine hungrily. „What do you think, Babe?“ He asked me as he bowed down a bit to be on my eye level. I tried to get away from him, but my back hit the headboard of the bed. „B-Brad?“ I asked, my voice unsteady. „Hmm?“ He asked, his eyes now fixed on my chest. I wanted to say more, but my voice was gone. I couldn’t utter a single word.

Suddenly, Brad started to laugh. „Did I scare you? Haha I’m sorry, but I wanted to play a prank on you and I wanted to see how you reacted.“ He said cheerily, the lust in his eyes completely gone. I was to much in shock to say something. All of that was just some stupid joke? I thought I then heard Brad mumble something along the lines of: „Not how I wanted you to react...“-„Did you say something?“ He looked at me wide eyed before he replied. „No, must have been your imagination.“ But the look in his eyes told me a different story. How did he want me to react? Because I wanted to know. Why was he playing that little game of his? Because I didn’t know.

A few minutes later, Brad was wearing his shirt again, but not his jeans. „I’m not going to wear my jeans when I’m going to sleep.“ He explained when he saw my confused expression. I nodded, I wasn’t going to wear my jeans either when I was going to sleep. But I over thought that again, I didn’t know if I should wear my jeans with Brad around, I still didn’t trust him fully. How knew what he would do? He was unpredictable, you couldn’t know what his next move would be. He confused me.

After exploring the small room a bit more, I found a notepad and a pen. „Look Brad, I found these! Now I can kill time while I’m drawing something!“ I happily exclaimed. Brad was playing a game on his phone. „Cool.“ He said, without giving me a look. I sat down and wondered what I should draw. I looked at Brad and I instantly knew what to draw. I always loved drawing people, but I wasn’t that good. But still, I decided to try and draw him. I started out with his shape and added details later. About one and a half hour later, I was done. His hands were holding the phone and his eyes were trained on the screen. I wasn’t all that happy with the drawing, but it was the best I could do.

„Let me see.“ His voice startled me and I pressed the failed drawing against me. „Nope, sorry.“ I smirked. „Please?“ He begged with a puppy look on his face. I shook my head. „No, it’s bad.“ But he didn’t listen and grasped the paper out of my firm grip. „What is that supposed to be? A landscape?“  He asked curiously. Cue my face palm. „That’s supposed to be you.“ I replied embarrassed. He just stared at the bad drawing and then at me. And then he broke out in uncontrollable laughter. „I’m not that ugly, or am I?“ He asked between laughing fits. I wordlessly grabbed the paper and turned away from him. „No, I wanna keep it.“ He said with a sad undertone in his deep voice. „You really want to keep the worst drawing in history?“ I asked a bit confused. Why would he want to keep such a bad drawing? I mean, you couldn’t even recognise him! There was no reason that he’d possibly liked it. And I would have thrown it away, so that no other human being would ever see it again. But I wasn’t Brad, so I didn’t understand his weird reasons.