Stupid stalker

Hello lovelies! I was at the 1D concert, as you know... AND NIALL LOOKED AT ME AND HARRY WAVED AT ME!!!!! AND WE WERE THE FIRST STANDING AUDIENCE OF THE TOUR AND THEY WERE SO SWEET AND AFRAID THAT WE WOULD GET HURT (a few fainted, but whatever) I'm in heaven. Nothing can destroy my happiness. Plus, I got a good grade in gymnastics, which makes me the happiest person on earth... But enough of my boring life. let's concentrate on alice and brad, shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Stupid stalker-

Brad looked at me with an amused expression on his angelic face. I was quiet the whole time he sat besides me and the other people at our table were too. I shot Nina a glance, but she was way to occupied with looking at Brad with big curious eyes. Then, she finally spoke up: „Why is Brad Jackson, badboy of Riverhill, sitting at our table and not making out with some blonde bimbo, dealing drugs or smoking a cigarette outside?“ The other guys were pretending to eat the whole time he sat there, but they leaned in slightly, wanting to know why exactly Brad was here. He laughed and said: „Well, what’s so wrong with sitting besides your labpartner.“ He shot me a wink and I looked down and took a bite of my pizza. „And wouldn’t you like to sit besides your labpartner when she is a total hottie?“ I almost spew out the bite of pizza that was in my mouth. Ninas eyes lit up when he said that. „Ah, so the badboy likes the new girl? How intresting! Do you want to tell me more about yourself? Are all the roumors about you true?“ Wow, she really was like a reporter or something.  He just chuckled. „Well, you’ll have to find out yourself, you’re running our schools gossipblog after all.“

Nina pouted, looking like a little kid. „You moved here two years ago, nobody knows anything about you!“ She told me before that Brad was the badboy oft he school and that he was dangerous, but now she was talking to him like he has known him for years! She was so comfortable with people, I was kind of jealous. Her way with people was incredible! Brad just laughed again and didn’t respond.  Just at that moment, an older boy sat down into the empty space next to Nina. His brown hair was styled up in a quiff and he had beautiful blue-green eyes. He was quite handsome. „Hey babe.“ He greeted Nina and pressed a kiss to her cheek. She looked up to him with eyes shining with happiness. „Hey Ron.“ It was obvious that he was her boyfriend. Lynn groaned. „Guys I can’t stand PDA!“-„Hey, we haven’t done anything.“, Nina protested, laughing. „Yet...“ Ron whispered in her ear, causing her to blush.

I smiled at the cute couple. Suddenley, Ron turned his attention towards me. „You must be Alice, right?“ He smiled at me friendly. I nodded shyly. „I’m Ron, senior and Ninas boyfriend. „Nice to meet you.“ It was nice, all the people were much nicer than I expected them tob e. Well, except the cheerleaders, but that’s how it was. I looked at all the people at the table, who were chatting now and not watvhing us like before. I took a bite of my pizza and smiled to myself. Then, I noticed Brad looking at me. Blushing, I looked down. „Sweetheart, I-„ At that moment, the bell cut him off. He looked kind of dissapointed. Ron got up. „Bye ladies, see you soon.“ He kissed Nina, lips this time, and left. The group he walked to were athletic looking and obviously seniors. I saw Sarah staring a tone oft he boys, he was quite fit and had really short now. As he looked at her and shot her a smile, she blushed. I raised an eyebrow at her ad was about to say something, but Brad interrupted me. „So, call me sweetie.“ He winked at me and walked away. I sat there, frozen. It was just weird that the badboy was interested in me.

Nina interrupted my thoughts and pulled me up. „Come on Alice! Class is starting.“ We hurriedly said goodbye to everybody and walked off in the direction of our classroom. „I’ll give you all their phonenumbers later, now we really have to get to class!“ The next two hours passed in a blur and Nina gave me all their numbers as she promised. „So, this is Lynns number, this is Sarahs... Oh, here’s Williams..“ After I got all their numbers I wanted to say goodbye to her, but appearantly, she wasn’t finished. „Wait Alice! I have to give you the internet address to my gossipblog! It’s RiverhillHighGossip.com! Check it out as soon as you are home! There will be a post about you on it.“ She winked at me, pulled me into a hug and left. I stood there not knowing what to do, it was a pretty weird first day of school after all...