Chapter 4

Shane, and I looked at one another. Shane looking more perfect than Andy Biersack, and me looking like I just got out of a street fight. "Ann....w-what happened to you?" Shane said as he ran towards me to see if I was ok. "I-I'm ok..." I said looking down so he couldn't see the tears falling from my face. Shane lifted my head up slowly, and looked deeply into my eyes. His brown eyes that stared directly into my soul. "Ann...what actually happened?" he said with worry filling his eyes. "My foster dad...." I said trying to forget it. "Did he do this to you?" Shane said while putting his hands on my shoulders. I nodded slowly while Shane pulled me in closer, and held me in his arms. I started blushing insanely, so I buried my face in his chest. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up" Shane said as he wiped my tears away. I sinply looked at him and nodded okay.

       Shane, and I walked for a few minutes until my legs gave out. "I gotcha" said Shane as he caught me in his arms. "I'll never let you fall" he said as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him, and in a second Shane was carrying me to his house. It was a long walk, and when we arrived, he carried me to his room and set me down on his bed. "So how come your parents are never home Shane?" I asked. "Business trip, why do you ask?" he said. "Just curious" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. Shane left the room for a second, and returned with a towel, and wash cloth. "Do you think you can stand long enough to take a shower?" Shane said. I stood up and jumped a few times, "haha I could walk after five minutes of you carrying me" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Why you little brat" he said as he hit me with the towel playfully. "Why didn't you tell me you could walk then?" he said. I shrugged " I was too lazy" I said while taking the towel and wash cloth heading to the bathroom, so I could shower. "Well played Ann...well played" he said giving me the stare.

      After my majestic shower I got dressed, Shane said to come downstairs when I was done, so I did. "Hello?.....hellooooo? Anyone down here?" I said feeling a little scared. "BOO!!!" Shane said, scaring the crap out of me. "HA!! I got you, so now we are even" Shane said while laughing. "So, want to watch a movie?" Shane said. I nodded and sat on the couch while Shane picked out the movie, and of course he picked my favorite. "Really Shane...Sweeny Todd, thats my favorite movie" I said playfully. "Yes, a beautiful movie for a beautiful girl" Shane said as he smiled at me, and that's when I started falling for Shane.