Chapter 6

Shane, and I finally pulled away from our kiss that seemed to go on forever. We gazed into each others eyes, "I love you so much Ann, will you be my girlfriend?" Shane said with his perfect voice. I smiled and rested my head upon his chest "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend" I said feeling so safe, and loved. A few minutes passed, and I fell asleep on Shane's chest. When I woke up, I see Shane's hands wrapped  around me. I looked up and saw Shane look down at me, "Well, glad to see you are awake" Shane said as he kissed my forehead. I giggled, and blushed "So am I" I said as I curled up in his arms. I looked back to the television "Oh, I missed the ending of the movie" I said while pouting. Shane giggled "sorrry love" he said while brushing my hair back, and kissing me again. I blushed as I smiled into the kiss. Shane, and I pulled away from each other, as I placed my head back on his chest. "I will never leave you Ann" Shane said as he smiled at me. "I won't leave you either" I replied.

       Just when I felt like the happiest girl on Earth, I heard a door open. "Hey you little emo screw up...and ohh looks like we have a miss little emo screw up also" said some teenage drunk boy. Shane took a long painful sigh "Ann, this is my brother Ben" Shane said while holding me a little bit closer. I looked at Shane then Ben, they are so different. Ben walked towards me and played with my hair "hahaha you're a cute little emo girl" Ben said sitting next no Shane and I. "Ben leave us alone, you are drunk as a skunk. Just go" Shane said as pulled me closer to him. I could tell from here things were only going to get worse.

        Ben was being more annoying than anyone I have ever met. Not just because he insulted me, but soon after that he was touching me, and violating my personal space. After a few minutes of violation, and Shane telling Ben to back off, Shane and I decided that we would just get out the house for a while to forget things. From then on, it was Shane and I against the world.