Chapter 5

Shane started the movie, and I couldn't help but stare at him than to even look at the movie. "Would you like me to pop some popcorn Ann?" Shane said as he turned back to look at me. "Sure, I love popcorn" I said while starting to blush. Shane went to make the popcorn while the movie trailers were still playing. Sadly one of the movie trailers made me shed a tear, and just my luck Shane returned in the middle of my emotional episode, "Woah Ann, I didn't know that I was so ugly to make you cry" Shane said trying to cheer me up. "You're not ugly, you are actually quite the oposite" I said smiling at him. Shane started to smile as he sat next to me offering me some popcorn. "Y-you're veery beautiful Ann" Shane said  blushing slightly. "Well what do you know, the famous Shane can blush haha, and thanks. I'm not that beautiful" I said looking back at the movie. "Well you are very beautiful to me" Shane said looking into my eyes.

       I had no idea what to do from this moment. Maybe he liked me, or maybe he was just being nice. I looked away from Shane, so I could continue watching the movie. Which thanks to Shane, I haven't gotten  a chance to watch. After a while I felt Shane scoot closer to me, but me being as stupid as I am scooched away a little. "Ann, if I'm making you uncomfortable you can just say so" Shane said while starting to scoot away. "Nonononono, you're not. I'm just a shy person" I said with a small smile. "Are you sure Ann?" Shane said as he started to scoot towards me again. "I've never been more sure about anything" I said while looking back at the movie again. Maybe he really did like me.

        My favorite song of the movie was starting, so as the musical nerd I am, I had to sing along. "You sing Ann?" Shane said smiling at me. "Yea, a little bit. I wish I was in a band, but that won't happen" I said looking down at my feet. "Actually it will, I'm in a band, and we need a singer. I think you should be our lead singer" Shane said smiling at me. "Are you serious!?!" I said as I gave him a huge hug. "Oh my gosh, I love you so much Shane!....I mean, ummm" I couldn't believe I just said that. "You love me?" Shane said with a tiny chuckle. "Ummm uhhh ummm, well" I was interrupted when Shane places his lips against mine. "I love you too Ann, I always have" Shane said as he kissed me once more making me feel like the most special girl in the world.