Chapter 8

"Ann...I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know that she was..." Shane started to say before I cut him off with a kiss. "It's fine Shane, it's not your fault....trust me" I said as I looked into his perfect eyes loving every second of it.  Shane suddenly moved in closer, and kissed me back as I smiled into the kiss. "I love you, and I just want you to be happy, and ok" Shane said cuddling me in his arms. As I cuddled more with him, I felt safer and safer by the second. I took a long loving sigh as I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep. I felt Shane kiss my forehead and kiss my cheek goodnight. "Night Ann...I love you, and always will" Shane said as he rested his head on top of mine and fell asleep as well. That night...just being in his arms, made me feel like I meant something for once in my life.

      I woke up on the roof, but I was alone. I looked everywhere for Shane, but couldn't find him. I looked down and saw a note slipped into my bracelet that said "morning beautiful, follow the flower pedals for a better surprise"  I smiled, and did as the note said. I climbed down the ladder to get off the roof and see multi-colored flower pedals that were headed to where Shane, and I live. There was a note on the door that said "Knock on the door three times, and your eyes will be awakened to a wonderful surprise." I knocked three times and the door was opened for me, as I walk in I see more pedals that lead upstairs to my room. I slowly opened my door and see Shane looking at my drawing I made for him for our 2 month anniversary. "Such a shame that you made something so beautiful....and all I got you was this new guitar" Shane said handing me the guitar. I was speechless....so speechless I couldn't even say thanks when I held the guitar. "I guess you like it? haha" Shane said putting his arm around me. I nod my head frantically while I place the guitar on my bed. "I-I love it......almost as much as I love you Shane" I said as I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

       I felt Shane kiss my forehead, "I love you more than anything Ann" Shane said brushing my hair out of my face. I looked up at Shane blushing like crazy when all of a sudden he kissed me more passionate than ever. My arms wrapped around him as I kissed him just as passionate, maybe even more. Shane carried me to my chair where he sat, while he sat me on his lap as we kissed more. "Happy anniversary Ann" Shane said pulling me in to cuddle. Now this was the best day ever....