03: Kisses

I woke up in the early moning, starting my day with a hot shower. I got dressed into some comfy skinny jeans and a black thight Top, I combined it all with a basic beige Blazer. Taking my handbag, with all my stuff in I got out of the hotel room, I was going to move it all into my new apartment later today. I drove first to a coffee shop, buying a coffee for me and Erin, then I drove to the office. I got into my office which is like between Erin's office and the hallway. I put down my handbag on the chair before entering Erin's office,seeing her studying some papers. I handed her the coffee which she thanked me for.
I was about to get back into my office when she held me back, saying she could need some company,since there wasn't really much going on today.
I sat down in front of Erin on the chair.
"What actually brought you here?"Erin asked trying to start a conversation.
"I guess I needed a new start. Just somewhere else." Erin looked up with a questionable look "why exactly a new start? If you feel uncomfortable you don't need to answer"
"No it's okay" I smiled at her "I guess I just lost a lot of people and a lot happened and wherever I looked it would me remind just on what happened. I don't know I just didn't feel save there or like I could ever have a normal life again.."
"Oh I didn't know that, I'm sorry." Erin smiled apologising.
"So do you have any other siblings or near relatives other than Jamie and Danny?" I asked trying to change subject from my life to hers."
"I used to have one more little brother, few years older than Jamie, other than that I have a daughter and Danny has two little sons. Danny is the only in our family who still is in a happy relationship. I got divorced and Jamie was engaged but things didnt work out that well. What about you? Engaged, married or divorced?" Erin grinned at me, waiting for an answer.
"Well, nothing of them all. A guy once proposed to me and I did love him but I just wasnt ready for that... I know it sounds stupid but I just could not.."
"No I get your point."

Me and Erin were done work and were now walking to her daughters school since we have a similiar way. Erin went to the right, into the direction of the school, as I just went straight forward. I was already walking a few meters when I got tapped on the shoulder just to see the, to be completely honest, beautiful face of my latest one night stand.
"Well hello Jamie." I smiled at him gently.
"Hey Rose, how are you doing so far in New York?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.
"It's been pretty cool so far, nothing I could complain about so far." I told him giving him my best smile. It was quiet for a while as we just walked next to each other.
"You wanna drink a coffee?" He asked me after what seemed like an hour but was just a minute.
"I could never say no to coffee!" I grinned at him.
We went into a little cute coffee shop ordering our coffees before sitting down in a corner.
"So...where are you actually from?" He asked.
"Indiana." I smiled.
"Are you still in that hotel or did you get an apartment?"
"Actually both. I have an apartment but I still need to paint the walls and get stuff for my bedroom,the rest is already in. So until then I'm still in the hotel. But I'll try and get it all done these two days."I smiled.
"I could help you get it all done if you want? We could drive with my car and get it all?" Jamie offered me.
"That'd be really nice, thanks" gently smiling at him he smiled back.
"If you want we can go as soon as we finish our coffee? My car is in front of Nikis school."
"The sooner we begin the faster we finish." I said taking a sip.

We've already bought all the paintings and ordered a bed, a desk, a closet and all that stuff,but I would get that stuff delivered. So for today that meant we're only painting. Both of us carried two boxes of paint as I opened the door with my key. We've had 2 white boxes, one Bordeaux red and one lilac.   The red one was for my bed room and the lilac for the living room. In my room I would paint one wall red and the rest white, and in the living room, I would paint two walls lilac and the rest white. We placed every colour in the room it belonged to and then we went into my bedroom in which we first covered the floor so it wouldn't get dirty. And then we began to paint the wall. He did the white part while I did the red one.
Not paying much attention on my surroundings I turned around when suddenly my red coloured paintbrush touched Jamie's chest leaving a big red line on his shirt.
"Oh my.. I'm sorry" I really didn't want to but I started laughing, putting my hand over my mouth.
"Oh you're gonna get this back!" He grinned at me, letting me know on what he was planning to do. Wide eyes I turned around, trying to run away but before I could even make a second step towards the door Jamie hold me back by wrapping his free arm around my stomach and pulling me back causing my back to hit his hard warm chest.
"You didn't really think you could run away did you?" He whispered playfully in my ear before painting my face white.
"Jamie ! Stop it Jamie!" I laughed even though I wanted to sound mad.
He pulled me against the red wall, then turning me around so we could face each other. My arms and my back were now all red.
We looked into each other's eyes, knowing what was coming next.
The room got hotter. His face leaned down to me. He stopped for a second in his movement before leaning down again so he could kiss me. His lips were so warm and soft. I pulled at his shirt before pulling it up his body. He got out of it, letting me have a look on his beautiful body. He made it like me and got my top off of my body,leaving me in my bra. He looked at me for a second then placing his hands on my butt and pulling me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He kissed my neck while my arms were around his neck and one hand in his hair leaving red marks from the paint on my arms.

And the rest of the time we kissed. Nothing more. Nothing less. We didn't need more than those kisses, those alone were heated and got us feel good.

1206 Words