04: Commissioner

I got dressed into some black leggings, a black and white sports bra, a black sport jacket and a pair of adidas shoes. After putting my hair up into a ponytail and checking myself in the mirror I went out the door and started jogging into some direction.
While running I thought about everything that has happened so far as an example about the Reagan family.
Erin was such a kind person so far and I really liked her. I don't know much about Danny but I would guess that he's really good at his job,maybe a little harsh, but good.
And Jamie... Well Jamie is a great kisser. And from what I know and have seen I could tell that he's a good brother but it seemed like he gets left out sometimes by his siblings. I stopped running and put my headphones out of my ear when I smelled something burning. I looked around just to find a burning building a little further down the street on the other side of the road. I ran in front of the building but stayed on the side I was on. A lot of people stood in front of the house on fire. An older lady talked to two police officers, I recognised one as Jamie. Suddenly I saw Jamie run into the building. I gulped and waited for him to get out again. A minute or two later I saw Jamie in the entrance of the house with a baby in his arms. The other cop took the baby before both went out of the building.
Jamie was a real hero. He went into that building to save a life even though that wasn't his job. He could of got burnt but still he went in there.
I still stood on my place when I saw a middle-aged men with glasses walking around asking the people questions.
I was about to continue my run when I got tapped on my shoulder.
"Miss, could I ask you a few quetions?" the man asked me.
"Sure, why not?" I smiled politely at him.
"Did you see anything unusual?"
"You mean other than the burning house?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
He smiled back "Did you see who got the baby out of the building?"
"I guess so.. it was Officer Reagan, wasn't it" I answered as if that was clear.
"The police commissioner would be thankful if you came to his office tomorrow." He said being serious now.
"Honestly I dont even know why this would be necessary but ok. Why not"
"If you could give me your personal details I could inform you when to come to the commissioners office."
I gave him what he asked for before continuing my run.

Later that day I was informed when to show at the comissioners office, but other than that there wasnt anything important happening.

Dressed in a creme white blouse, a black pencil skirt and black heels I was sitting in the waiting lounge waiting to be called to talk to that commissioner. After quiet some time an older men lead me to a room filled with three other men, those being Jamie, the men that asked me all the questions and probably the comissioner. Jamie gulped when he saw me.
"I would like to talk to Mrs. Talbot alone." the comissioner motioned for everyone to leave the room and they did.
"Mrs.Talbot, please, have a seat."
I did as I was told.
"You know why you're here?" He asked me directly.
"Well not directly? But I'm guessing it has to do something with me seeing Ja...officer Reagan saving the baby." I told him my assumption.
"You're right with that.." He sat down on the chair before he continued. "...I need you to not tell anybody what you've seen. Especially not the media. Your knowledge could harm a very important investigation which I'm not allowed to tell you about. So in order to hold that for yourself what do you want?" He looked at me with an authority look.
"I'm sorry sir but I don't want anything from you. I'm not planning on telling anyone about that. And I wouldn't wanna put my job on danger just because I saw something." I told him with all honesty.
The commissioner smiled at me "what does your job have to do with any of this?"
"Well your last name is Reagan and the way you look at Jamie is the way a father looks at his son. And if Jamie is your son that would mean Erin and Danny are your children as well. And Erin is my boss and I don't wanna risk my job for something like this." I smiled.
"Oh you're that Mrs. Talbot? Danny told me how you were in the court. And Erin is pretty impressed by you." He slightly laughed.
"Yeah sorry about that with Danny... Just tried to impress." I laughed.
"Now I can sign something or you can just trust me.. Either way I'm not going to tell anyone anything." I smiled honest.
"I think I'll just go with trusting you. Thank you for your time Mrs Talbot ."he smiled gently and stood up. I did as well.
"Since you already know half the Reagan family, would you like to join us for dinner someday? Maybe even today? We have a family dinner every Sunday."he shook my hand and then he opened the door.
"Thank you sir, I feel honoured but I'm having dinner with a friend today and afterwards I need to end up my apartment. But maybe some other time." I smiled at him before I got out the room.
"Sure Mrs.Talbot. You're welcome to join at anytime." He smiled at me. I smiled at everybody in the room, even though I smiled at Jamie a little longer. Then I went out the building.

The next hours I've spent with Erin finding out the dirty little secrets of some guy we were going against.

Afterwards I went back to my apartment to dress different.
I got dressed into a white skirt with black points,a black fluffy sweater which I put over the skirt. Since it's a chilly night I decided to put on some tights underneath the skirt. I finished the look with black high heels and opened my wavy hair.  I took my purse and then went out the door and headed towards a restaurant in which I was supposed to meet a friend.

1086 Words
Outfit above
To be continued

What do you actually think so far?