9

Another day, another date. Frank and Gerard were, again, at the beach. This was their number one place to go when it's just the two of them. Apart from having sand all over your house for all eternity, the beach was Frank's favourite place to go, even if the weather was a bit nippy.

As always, Frank's and Gerard's fingers were entwined and they were walking along the almost deserted beach.

"So" Gerard started. "You know how you met my parents a few weeks ago?" He asked.

"Yeah?" Frank answered, wondering where Gerard was going with this.

"Well, I was wondering if I could meet your folks some time?"

Frank gulped. "Yeah sure." He started, squeezing Gerard's hand "but, I don't know when."

"Two questions," Gerard began, "one: what was with the gulp? Yes, I heard that and two: how come you don't know when?"

"Well," Frank began, "Its just I'm a little nervous about you meeting them and also they're away at the moment."

"You don't need to be nervous Frankie." Gerard whispered, squeezing Frank's hand. "You were nervous when you had to meet my parents and look how great that turned out! The minute she saw you my mother said she now thought of you as part of the family."

"Thank you." Frank smiled, squeezing Gerard's hand back.

"Where have your parents gone by the way?"

"They go on a lot of business trips so they're never really home. They're away for another week or so." Frank answered.

"Oh okay. How long are they usually gone?" Gerard asked out of curiosity.

"Depends. Sometimes it's a week, sometimes it's a month or so. My parents are supposed to be away for two months so in a few weeks time I'm expecting them home. So, you can meet them then."

Gerard smiled. "Can't wait." He stated.

The rest of the walk was in silence and again, the silence was no where near uncomfortable, it was filled with love and passion.

Gerard smiled at Frank.
"I love you, Frankie."

Frank squeezed Gerard's hand.
"I love you too, Gee. I love you so much."

Gerard leaned in for a kiss and connected his lips with Frank's. Their saliva mixed as they moved their mouthes in unison, moaning quietly every now and again.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist, trying to pull him closer and Gerard did the same.

After a few passion filled moments, the kiss was broken, but not by Frank nor Gerard, but a stranger, a stranger was pulling Gerard away from Frank.

Franks eyes widened, wondering what brought this kiss to an abrupt end. He looked at Gerard for answers, but he looked as shocked and surprised as Frank was. Gerard quickly turned round, face to face to someone he really didn't want to see.

"Hello, Gerard. Long time no see."

"Hello, Nova."

Frank stared at the stranger. He had mid length brown hair with chestnut brown eyes.

"And who is this little guy you were just there smothering?"
Nova asked, snickering at Frank.

Trying to stick up for himself and show Nova that he was annoyed with him, Frank said: "I am not little!"
'Well done Frank, denying it is totally going to make Nova cower down.'
He thought, mentally hitting himself.

"Oo," Nova mocked, "you have a feisty one, Gerard.".

Frank cowered slightly, social anxiety kicking in a little.
Gerard noticed this and walked up to Nova.
"Back off." He growled, "what the hell are you even doing here!'

Nova snickered. "What do you mean, Gerard?" He began, looking almost sinisterly in His eyes, "I came to see you."

frank stared at the two.

"Why are you here to see me?" Gerard asked quietly.
Nova stared and laughed. "Youre my ex husband Gerard, isnt that a good enough excuse to see you?"

Frank gasped and stared.
'E-ex hus-husband?'