Chapter 3 TUESDAY DECEMBER 26 3:15 pm LOCATION: My House

Mom. I think in my head as I unclip the latch of the basement door. I slowly walk up the stairs and then hear my mom scream. Alex. I run upstairs and stand next to her.
"Mom what's up?" I say. Her eyes are widening in horror by the minute. She points at the blood stained carpet in the room. In the midst of all the dark red, a message is written in some kind of little white beads. It read: "Too bad our playdate, got cut short. :(" As I leaned closer I realized they weren't beads. They were teeth. Human teeth.

5 months in the future:

"Katie, what happened to your family?" The scary man asks.
"D-D-DEAD!" I scream as the man shakes his head.
"Katie I know your on a lot of medicine and your going through a lot in general but Katie, what happened to your parents?" He asks as he takes a seat in front of me.
"I told you....THEY ARE DEAD! YOU KILLED THEM." I scream as I struggle to slip out of the restraints.
"Katie your just going to make it harder on yourself. On everyone else." He says glaring at me.
"SCREW YOU!" I scream as I finally slip out of the restraints. The man stumbles backwards against the wall.
"We need backup no-" he says in his walkie talkie before I throw him a punch.
I kick him in the lower part of his chin and his head flys backwards to the floor. It's different this time. It feels better this time. There is this hunger now. A hunger that won't stop until it gets fed.
"Katie, you don't have to do this." He says while wiping blood off his lips.
"Your right, But I need to." I say as I grab the pipe from the right side of the room and pull it from the wall. He looks at me in horror as I walk towards him with the pipe aiming at him. A voice in my head is telling me there is another way...but the hunger, the hunger is so strong. The hunger to kill.

IN THE PRESENT
"Call the cops." My mom says while she walks away to her room.
"Mom are you ok?" I ask following her into her room.
"Call the cops now." She says as she slams the door in my face.
I walk downstairs and grab the phone, I pick it up off the charger and put it against my ear. I dial 911 and it rings. And keeps ringing. Forever. I put the phone down and see it's almost out of battery, I plug it in and grab the extension cord. As I walk to the counter I feel a shock from something behind me. I start to feel dizzy. Very dizzy. The world around me fades to black.

"Why haven't we killed her yet?"

"We need to wait."

"For what, gods signal? Cmon why her?"

"Brody shut the hell up and bring her in."

"Screw you man." Brody says.

"Bring her to me. Now."

Brody walks out the door.

Gosh Brody has to be so stubborn, it would be a shame if we had to lose him to. We can't have the girl around anymore, Brody's right she is getting to be a threat to the company.

The door opens and Brody lays the girl down.

"Be careful with her, she's special remember ?"

"Yes Kai." Brody says rolling his eyes.

"You are to call me sir, I'm not Kai." Kai says glaring at Brody.

"Sorry mistress." Brody snubs.

I run at Brody and pin him to the wall. I grab his arm and twist it forward.

"You are to respect me as your boss until Shane comes back. Is that clear?" I say while twisting his arm back.

"Yes."Brody says while catching his breath.

"Good, we have work to do. Prepare her, the catalyst wants to see her."

"Emma, hasn't been allowed to have visitors for years, StoneField doesn't allow visitors." Brody says.

"I got her in, it's a special appointment. Remember do not let Emma hurt her." I say sharp so Brody understands.

"Don't worry, Emma won't touch her unless she's ready." Brody says as he picks up the sleeping Katie and carries her out the door.

I'm going to miss my Katie.

Message from author;

Hi everyone I hope you are enjoying my story so far, if you would like to give me a idea what I should do for the next chapter please comment and vote for my story! It means a lot, love my readers and followers.