Chapter 15- LAST CHAPTER

Lucy stares into Levi's eyes as he falls to the ground in pain.

"I'm stronger than you, brother." She says harshly taking a swing at his face.'

"Lucy. I haven't come to hurt you. I've come to save you." He says softly.

A girl comes out through the door. I recognize her.

"Glad your here." Kai murmurs as the girl grabs Lucy.

"Eltha lupatis." The girl yells and Lucy falls to the ground.

"I am Qui Metit. I am the grim reaper." Says the girl as she picks up Levi and hauls him on her back.

"I'll kill you, if you follow." she says looking back.

"What did you do to Lucy?" I say.

"There's only one thing a reaper can do, little one." She says smirking. "And it's death." She says laughing as she disappears into the building.

"Check her pulse." I say to my dad while walking over to Kai and Emma who were dead lying on the floor.

I close Emma's eyelids and make sure she's peaceful.

"Katie..." My father says behind me.

"What?" I ask about to cry.

I turn around to see Lucy sitting up staring at the wall.

"I thought she was dead..." I said.

"She's chanting something." My father says listening closely.

"What is it?...Dad your scaring me." I say walking closer.

"Let me in. Let me in, Lucy." Says Lucy twitching.

"She's in a coma." I say walking away from her.

"How do you know?" My father asks.

"I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure your eyes aren't supposed to be all black..." I say screaming as Lucy's back arched forward.

"Lucy!" I scream but she hisses at me.

"My name is not Lucy. It's Lillith. I am Lucy." She says cracking her back into place.

"I smell fear on this one." She says looking at me.

"Get away from my daughter." My dad says angrily.

"Love. Love is a weak link. It gets you to attached to something you can't have forever." Lillith says cackling.

"Get away from us." I say ready to pull out my gun.

"Oh silly girl. You can never escape a demon. Poor girl, you really should read your books." She says laughing even more.

As Lillith walks closer to me my dad pulls out his gun.

"Get away from my daughter you demon bitch." My dad says angrily.

"Oh, the fun just started." She says as she grabs the gun out of my dads hand and throws him to the floor!

I run towards him and try to grab Lillith but she knocks me backwards.

Lillith reached into my dads throat and pulls of his heart. His still beating heart.

I scream and run at her but she laughs and knocks me backwards again.

"Dad!! DAD." I say screaming even though I couldn't breathe.

"You bitch!" I yell as I run at her and slam her into the wall.

She reacts fast as I get thrown towards the nearby door to the club. I crash with a big thunk as people start screaming. Lillith runs in and grabs a nearby knife. She strikes at me but I move backwards as she misses me by an inch.

"It's time to end this." She says screaming at the top of her lungs in her demonic voice.

"No Lillith, it's already done." I say as I throw a knife right in the middle of her chest.

"NOO!" Levi yells screaming as Lillith falls to the ground lifelessly.

I groan as I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. I lift up my shirt and then I see it. The same mark that was on my mother before she died. The same one on Caroline, Emma, Kai. The mark of Cain. The demon mark.

I scream in pain as my eyes roll back in my head and I fall to the ground.

Now it was over. And it ended with me.