Chapter 5 SATURDAY TIME UNKNOWN DECEMBER 30 LOCATION: Cheif memorial hospital

"KILL HER!" Brody yells as Kai walks in the room.
"SHUTUP!" Kai says as he runs at Brody with a curled up fist.
"Ladies. Settle down now." A voice says behind me.
"Sir, I'm sorry we were just messing around." Kai says taking a seat next to me.
"Who are you?" I ask trying to unhook my self from the chair.
"They didn't tell you!" The man says while putting his cold fingers on my shoulder.
"Get off of me!" I say while kicking him in the back.
"Well , that's not how you treat your father." He says as he walks forward towards me.
"My father? Your not my father your a killer. A KILLER AND A RAPIST." I scream with all my might.
"Now Kat, settle down please." He says in a more calm tone.
The only person who calls my Kat is my--
"Your dad." A girl says behind me.
I turn around and see that girl Emma, standing behind me. I turn back around to the man standing in front of me but he was gone.
"How did you know what I was thinking?" I ask while looking for a way to escape.
"Oh yea, I'm kinda amazing if you didn't already know, I guess you could say I'm superhuman?! I can lift a 100 pound Boulder with the tip of my finger and crush your little brain to bits with no effort at all." She says walking towards me.
"Okay, you are insane your really think I'd believe all this bull-shit you have been saying, I just want to go home and be a normal kid not be a fucking prisoner to 3 insane serial killers."
"We weren't always like this you know... Somebody made us this way. To be killers, or extra-terrestrial subjects to others." Brody says.
"What do you mean 'wasn't always like this' like what?" I say getting goosebumps on the beck of my neck.
"This..." Kai says as he makes fire appear at the palm of his hands.
"Holy shit..." I say while watching the flame go in and out by the flick of his fingers.
"And also this." Brody says as he closes his eyes and stands still for a minute.
"Katie!!!" I hear a voice behind me. The voice was familiar.
I turn around and see Angela or who I thought was Angela standing behind me. I look back to where Brody was standing and then back to Angela.
"See what I'm capable of and Kai too." Angela's voice fades into a more deep voice. Angela's body reforms into what looks like Brody.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL DID YOU GUYS DRUG ME OR SOMETHING." I scream almost throwing up.
"Nope this is all real and Emma has powers too, lots of them. She doesn't know how to control them yet." Kai says standing up.
"So why not kill me? Why kidnap me and hold me hostage?." I ask looking for answers.
"Because your dad did this to us." Emma says glaring at me.
"And what about this number on my arm what does it mean?" I ask pulling up my sleeve.
"It means that you were next. He was going to do the same thing to you." Kai says.