Freinds. I need one.

I hear someone walk into the room, and I feel the bed sink. I lookup, but who I see is what shocks me, its not harry. It's a black haired boy with a quif. With beautiful brown eyes, and tan skin that looks so smooth. I see him smile. "I'm Zayn, i'm one of Harry's good friends. He didn't send me up here to get him and try to forgive you, because he knows you probably wont." I nod my head. "And he's right Zayn, he won't, so, not to be rude, but why are you here if your not trying to get me to forgive that monster." I hear a loud bang coming from downstairs. Then Zayn laughs, "I think he heard you Mara." I cover my mouth to try and try not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. I look up at Zayn and see him smiling at me. "But the reason i'm here, is because beside Harry, I have no one here, and he's been so busy with work and you. That I have no one to talk to but some of the selfish maids." I felt sorry for him. I'm actually beginning to trust this man more then anyone in my life. "How old are you Zayn? And not your actual age, but the one you stopped aging at?" He smiles. "I stopped changing at 19, and so did Harry." I look down with an "o" shaped mouth. "So you want to be best friends, with a 13 year old?" He nods his head with a duhh look. "Of course, you act a lot older then you actually are, so that's a good benefit for me, and we might as well become friends, we both live here." "But I don't want to be here. He took me so early. And he almost...." I trailed off. And as if on cue Harry walks in with a apologetic look. "Zayn can you leave us.?" He looks at me and shakes my shoulder in a playful motion. And nods his head at his dear friend. But as he gets up I grab unto his hand. "Will I see you later?" He nods his head a yes, and leaves.

     I look at Harry and see him clenching the chair facing the bed. "Mara, you should no not to touch another man in front of your mate." I look at him and stand, tired of him controlling me. "Touching him? YOU should no not to touch me when i'm under age. But look you did it anyway didn't you? Were just friends Harry! JUST FRIENDS!" He then pushes me up against the wall, and Holds my face in his hand. "Mara, do you not understand that I am so protective over you, I could kill someone that looked at you, or even touched you, only I can touch you.: "You can touch me when im sixteen. So have fun waiting 3 more years." He places his forehead against mine as he slouches down and kisses my cheek. But then he begins to kiss my lips, with a rough circular motion. I try to push him away, but his strength is incredible. He moans as he begins to grind himself into me, as he is much taller then me, he's grinding into my stomach, but as he takes off his shirt. And his eyes turn black with lust, Zayn runs in with his incredible speed in and takes harry and holds him back as he tells me to run. And that's what I do, my little legs have never run down stairs this fast. I decide to hide in the bathroom. About 5 minutes later I hear Zayn open the door. "Mara, he's cooled down, you can come with me and eat as he's talking with his dad." I slowly nod my head. "About?" "You." He sits me down and gets me a glass of tea and a slice of pizza as he can read my mind, he nods his head he can. "Wow, Zayn that's incredible." He laughs. "All vampires have gifts, just like i have mind reading abilities, Harry has the control of emotions. So he could make you feel something that you don't mean to, but he doesn't." I nod my head, as I chow down, I hear footsteps climbing down the stairs. Zayn grips my leg as to say 'Don't be scared' but I turn around to see a man with long brown hair, yellow eyes, and a 5'o'clock shadow. And his accent is no doubt, Romanian. "Hello, you must be Mara. I'm Vlad." As there, I blacked out...I seem to do that a lot.

I will update very soon(: Vote<3 Comment<3 Team zayn or team harry? I swear harry has some issues he needs to deal with xD