The wedding.

-2 days later-

     I walk into the living room, seeing Zayn sitting down watching TV. It's still unreal to me that Zayn is alive, and actually sitting in my living room. I walk over to where he is and sit beside him. We haven't talked a lot, just about how our life has changed. He was sent back to London, he was a prisoner there, until they freed them under Harry's will. I was furious about that. He stayed there in London until he was sent back here, to have a meeting with Harry involving his feelings about me. But obviously i didn't let it get to that with my overreacting and all. It was silent, sitting beside Zayn, with the TV show NCIS on barely above the volume ten. I looked over at him, but he beat me to it. He looked over at me and smiled. And i couldnt help but smile back.  I turn back to the TV just as they're about to catch the killer.

     "Where's Harry?" Zayn asks with his deep accented voice. I look over at him. "He's in a meeting with his father i believe." I say. He nods his head, continuing to stare. "When's the wedding Mara...i heard about it over in London." His voice cracking. I close my eyes, trying not to make it noticeable that i can hear his sadness in his voice. "In about a week, i bet you can tell by the crazy ladies running around all the time. It's hard to get a moment to myself..." I say. "In a week.." He repeats.. "Yes Zayn.....in a week.." I say in a whispered tone. "I've missed so much here...when you were turned, how you've grown. And the wedding, god forbid if i miss that..." He says while getting up. "Zayn, you haven't missed much...you know my powers, i'm not necessarily a newborn  vampire anymore. And yes, you will be there at the wedding. I know it because i don't have any bridesmaids or anything of that nature, it wouldn't be perfect without my Friend there Zayn." I say trying to emphasize the word friend in my statement. Zayn turns around smiling..."I know right, i mean really...you have no one else. Your such a loner Mara." He says laughing. "Obviously Zayn." I say while making an ugly face. He laughs and picks me up into a hug. "I've missed you so much Zayn." I whisper. "But not as much as i have missed you Mara.." He whispers back.

     "Mara!" Harry's voice yells from the balcony upstairs. I look up to meet Harry's gorgeous face. "Yes Harry?" I ask him. "There's been a problem with the wedding. Lucilia needs to ask you some questions. She's in our room." He yells back. I escape Zayn's embrace. "I'll be back later Zayniepoopoo." I say smiling. "And i'll be here.." He says while turning around and walking the opposite way. I run towards mine and Harry's room. I open the door to meet Lucilia with pictures of wedding dresses scattered over the bed. I notice Harry sitting on the bed waiting for me to join him. "Something wrong I ask?"

And god forbid what i found out next.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yes its short, but im working on everything, ive moved recently, and its out in the boonies of virginia. God. Barely any internet access at all. But guess whos back ladies and gents(; Love you all so much, hope you havent forgotten about lil old me(: