Love never dies.

I awoke with a loud bang, but it was dark in the room I was in, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. I was shaking, and sweating. More bangs were heard outside the room. Then it all came back, what happened.

    Humans Are Attacking The Kingdom.

  I jumped up from the spot and slowly made my way towards the nearest wall, I felt around, looking for a light switch. I felt something but when I turned it on it didn't work. Just my luck eh? So I made my ways towards the other wall, and finally I felt a handle, possibly a door to the outside. I pulled and surprisingly it was open, I walked into what looked like an underground hall, the windows were half covered with dirt. Proving I was underground.

    But the yells were still heard. Obviously the humans were loosing. I tried to go up the stairs, but there were guards blocking, Harry must of made me stay in, but I couldn't knowing that either my family is going to die, or the love of my life is. With my vampire strength I break the window, and easily climb out to see my brother 17 year old Colin, fighting Vlad. It was obvious he was loosing, vampires don't get tired easy. But humans, well, they do. I looked to my right searching for Harry, but he was no where to be seen. But when I turned back to Vlad, he held Colin's head in his hand.

     The scream was only heard in my mind, I knew that if I let that scream escape, then people would be heading towards me. I saw many people from my hometown, my school. My house. I didn't see my mom, I didn't see many females at all for that matter, but I saw my dad. He was holding some type of gun that had what looked like fluid in the part where the bullets should be, and he was pointing it at my mate. Harry was being held down by 5 men, all good friends of my family, and dad was slowly walking towards him. The anger I felt for my dad at that moment, was fuming.  I looked down at the ground. With pure anger, I felt the ground begin to shake, shake violently. I looked down and saw my hands stretched towards the earth, I smile a grimly smile as Harry's eyes turn towards me. And so does everybody else's. My dad's mouth opens as he comes face to face with a no longer human daughter, but a vampire that could kick his ass if I wanted to. But dad didn't let the ground stop him, he pointed it at Harry, and as he is about to shoot, I scream, a blood curdling scream, as I rush towards dad with my vampire speed and push him to the ground with so much force, it throws him into the near by tree, I step on the gun, making sure every piece was crunched before I hear a shot being heard.

    I turn around to see my old school friend, Joseph, pointing the gun at me, the bullet whizzed by my head. But the second shot, I didn't even see the bullet before it hit me in the leg. I scream in pain as I could hear it sizzle as my body tried to fight what was in the bullet, but it soon subsided. I could walk towards him, my eyes now red. I picked him up and threw him towards another man, as they collide I hear Harry scream.

    I turn around and see the man trying to cut his head off. I take off towards them, pushing every bystander away as I push towards the man away, and as I reach my love, I break the mans neck with a snap. I help Harry up, his obvious glare was pointed towards me. "Why did you come here Mara. You could be killed. " He whispers as he kicks a near by man crawling on the ground. "If I wasn't here, you'd be dead by now Harry. Nothing like a new born vampire's power eh?" I say with a smile flashing my fangs. But the humor moment was destroyed as I see my Dad pointing another gun at me, the growl Harry made me shutter. I looked at dad in the eyes. "Nice welcome, isn't it dad?" I say loudly enough to where he can hear me.

     "Don't play bullshit with me Mara, why would you become, something, like them.?" He ask pointing at Harry.

    I just laugh a annoying laugh. "Because he's my mate. I love him dad. It'd be like marrying Joshua, you would like that wouldn't you, so why cant you accept it for me now?" I say, ending up screaming the last part.

    "He's a vampire, he made you one, your only 13 Mara. A near child. Its sickening." He says with pure disgust.

    "In 5 months i'll be 18, and I will be with Harry one way another, so its either you can leave now peacefully, or suffer the consequence later. Its obvious you started this plan. Got Colin killed in the process. Wonder how mom will handle that huh?" I say taking a step towards him, but he nods his head backing away. He cocks the gun so its loaded.

    "Shoot me dad, do it!" I scream. "Shoot your own damned daughter, because either way were both going to hell!" I say as Harry comes beside me. "Don't tempt him Mara." Harry whispers. "His mind is lost in the fact your mine now." He whispers. But dad just looked like he witnessed his daughter being killed, he had tears in his eyes, his knees were shaking.

    "I'm sorry." He whispers and he fires a bullet at Harry, while Harry was turned around fighting another guy, the jump I made for my chest to collide with the bullet. Made Harry turn around with fear, and anger, and then I see him bolt towards my father. Beating him so hard, his face didn't even look human. But other vampires carried him away as he bolts toward me, Vlad meeting him to me. I cringe in pain as my vision blackens, but I could hear Harry screaming, and could feel someone moving me. But the last thought I had was, If I died for anyone, might as well be for the one I love right?