Friendship.

There standing was my mom. The one person I was swore to never see again. She was one of the people who came up with the idea of defeating my kingdom. The anger mixed with love was fuming through my body. Immediately I stood, walking towards my sorry excuse for a mother. But she obviously understood my anger, as she bowed her head. I stopped about 5 feet away from her.

    She looked up at me and reached towards my face. As she touched my cheek she whispered her words, "You look so beautiful Mara....I've missed you my child."

    I search her words, her face. Searching the woman that made me the person I am today. But I look forward and hug her. Her immediately responding. "Why are you here mother?" I ask her, my voice slightly shaking at the word mother.

    "Your father....he has a death sentence, and i'm here to stay with him until his final day." She says.

    "Are you angry with me mom.." I whisper into her ear.

     "Never Mara." She says while hugging me tighter. "I'm angry with your father. He's lost his mind....literally I believe. But i'm always going to be your mother who loves you no matter the choice you make in life....you'll make a beautiful queen Mara." She whispers.

    I smile at her sensitive choice of words. I grab her hand. "Come mom, there's much to show you." I say pulling her towards the castle. "And so many people for you to meet." I say while smiling.

    As I pull her, I see her looking at all of the scenery around the castle. "Beautiful isn't it mother?" I ask her.

   She just mumble a yes and continues looking, I see my 3 girls who have been working on my dress, scram out of the castle and into their cars.

    Mom gives me a questionable look. "Their the people working on my dress. Their extremely busy, running around places just to get everything done in the 2 weeks they have left." I say explaining.

   She just nods her head, and we step into the castle. the living room is full of wedding planning crap. Dress samples, flowers, measuring tapes everywhere. But as we pass them I walk towards the den, where Harry is. She closely follows as there are onlookers staring at the human walking around the castle strictly for vampires.

    As we walk in, there sits Harry watching Tv, and  Vlad working through papers.

    They both look up and Harry meets my gaze, but Vlad meets my mothers. "Harry, Vlad. This is my mother, Tammy." I say.

    I can feel Mom's hand slightly shaking, as she knows who these powerful men are. I can tell why, Vlad's eyes turn to a reddish brown. And he jumps up, and forces me away from my mom, as he pushes her up against the wall, he keeps on repeating. "Mine."

    Scared, I look at Harry. He just smiles at Vlad.

    "Whats going on" I yell frightened.

    "Vlad's found his other mate.!" Harry says, getting up and coming towards me.

     "Other?" I ask to Harry. But he doesn't answer, he takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

     "They need some time to explain some things Mara." He whispers into my ear as he leads me up the stairs and into our chamber.

    As we enter, Harry sits on the big bed and motion for me to sit beside him. But I just glare at him.

   "Explain..." I say to him.

    "Ok, Vlad had a mate...her name was Lydya. But she killed herself once she found out what Vlad was, and luckily I was born before this all happened. And ever since then, Vlad has been alone, though he doesn't act like he minds it....he does.." Harry says.

    "So now my mom is his mate?" I ask.

    "Since he's apart of the high council, yes he gets 2, especially if one has passed." He finishes.

     "So now were like brother and sister..." I mention.

     Harry just laughs. "No, were not blood related so it makes no difference who marries who, but luckily only 12 more days until we, will be together, Mrs. Styles." My heart flutters at the sound of that.

     I walk towards him, and sit in his lap. "I love it when you call me that Harry." I say into his ear.

     I can feel him smirk as he begins to kiss my neck and trail up onto my lips. But luckily before everything got too heated for my comfort, his servant, Keith walks in. "Sir, your co-workers request a meeting in the conference room." And with a nod, he's dismissed.

     Harry kisses my head, and gets up. "Your alone in the house, besides Vlad, and your mother. But I wouldn't bother them if I were you." He says with a wink, and leaves.

    And then the disgusting image of Vlad and my mother having sex entered my mind.

    Once the image was disputed, I decided to go around the house, and look around. I've been in every room besides Vlad's, and Harry's office, he hasn't been letting me go in there lately. But what could he be hiding?

   I slightly jog towards his office, and open the door to a massive room with book cases everywhere, and a giant desk that could seat 3 of me in the main chair, but there was a clutter of paper all over the desk. Me being the curious me, begins to walk towards the desk. As I stop, and look down at the papers, what caught my eye was a hand written letter. But what really caught my eye was the signature down at the bottom, it was Zayn's signature. So I immediately grabbed the letter and began to read the slightly long letter.

    Dear Harry,

         Brother, I know your not happy with me, and I doubt i'll see you again, but i'm happy you did this then actually what you wanted. I'm sorry Harry, I cant help the feelings I have for your beautiful mate Mara, she's ruined our friendship....and we've been friends for 197 years mate. I cant apologize enough. I know she belongs with you, but I will use anything in my dead being to get her to love me like she loves you. And once that happens, you'll be begging to have mercy on you. Just like I did.

      Much love, Zayn.

    The shock went through my body like a tornado. I don't know if Zayn's dead, or alive, or where he is. But what got me the most, was how Harry could lie to me, straight to his mate's face. But as I tucked the letter back to where I saw it, I hear someone walk in.

     I turn towards the door, and see no one other then Harry....

     Oh fuck. I thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

I hoped you enjoyed<3 sorry for the slightly long wait. But I've been busy, but don't forget to vote<33 and Comment your thoughts.<3 I love you all. And also, I've come up with a plot for a new story, I will post the little intro later, but I wont begin the actual story until this one is done. Thank you readers<3