Sometimes you have to let go.

Pain.

    All I felt is pain, I felt my heart breaking with every heart beat.

    Rejection.

    He rejected me...He choose someone else, and said all of those things. I should of known he doesn't care, its always about him.

    All I heard for the next 10 minutes, was Harry calling my name, with an obvious begging tone. And Zayn trying to calm him down, and tell him to back off....

    But harry doesn't take that. He continuously says my name, and to please say something. I eventually got fed up with it and turned and looked at him, with puffy eyes, from crying. And tears still dripping down my cheeks...

    "Please Mara, say something PLEASE." I heard Harry scream. I just sat there emotionless, looking at him dead in the eyes. But the silence got the best of me.

    "No." I faintly whisper. But harry just cocked his head to the side, wondering what that meant.

    "What do you mean no Mara?" I faintly smile, with an annoyed tone, I whisper "You...leave me alone."

     The hurt expression was obvious. But the pain I felt inside, was much, much worse. But Zayn was there to speak whats on my mind.

    "Dude, shes hurt, she needs space. You hurt her. You know you felt when you thought she liked me. But you did it this time Harry. You told someone else you liked them, and only them. You technically said "Fuck Mara, I want you, but only because I know I can have sex with you, I have to wait on the person that I really love." And with that, Zayn zoomed off with his incredible speed, knowing that I was going to go off on Harry if he said anything.

    Harry looked at me, with a very hurt expression, but I just sat there, turning my back on the guy I thought I was actually starting to love. But before I got up and walked away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around so I was chest to chest with him. "Will you let me give you an explanation?"

   I looked at him, bewildered. "Theres nothing you can say Harry, it's obvious you have feelings for someone besides your mate, And your mate doesn't want that. But you, you go have sex with your whore. It's obvious its her you want." I tried to turn around, but he forced me to stand there.

   "Don't you know already, its YOU I want Mara, and its only you." Harry screamed at me.

    I couldn't hide the angry glare I sent to him then. "Isnt it funny how you could say that to my face, knowing you just said it to Talias.?" I laugh a little in pure sarcasm.

    He then, was speechless. Knowing he was caught, he let me go and he sat down.

    I then bolted to the stairs, wanting to sleep the pain away. But before I went up the first step. I turned and looked at Harry, "Can I ask you something Harry?" I say with pure sadness.

    He looks up, with tears rolling down his face. But the mumble I heard was the key to go on.

   "Why?" I whisper.

    He just nods his head, not saying anything, not having a explanation.

    I just laugh at him. "Okay Harry. Shows you don't care about me. But please next time, save me the pain, you've caused me enough. But also, just let me die. I refuse you to change me. Then maybe you'd understand once i'm dead, the pain you've caused." I say with my final note, I turn. The pain exploding through my neck, Zayn Zooms in and carries me up the stairs. But before I fall asleep in Zayn's comforting arms, I hear Vlad walk in.

    "Well, you've fucked up my son." Vlad yells. But I hear Zayn just chuckle as things are flown across the roon, But soon, sleep takes me as its next patient.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Like it? I know its short. But I didn't have a lot of time today. But Vote<3 Comment<3 And I will see you soon with the next chapter my lovelies<3