Our Love Will Never Be Broken

Hi everyone here is a new story of Erik and Christine! Hope you like it thanks! Please comment and vote thank you!

ERIK'S POV

Everything was going great! I finally felt like I was human, and I felt normal. I have thing's that I never thought I would have, a wife, a son, the richest man in Paris and in America. Everything is just perfect and my Christine will sing in a few weaks for the first tie in ten years at the Paris Opera House. I know she wil be fine, like she always do. But this performance was going to be a suprise for many, as for my Christine. I was finally going out there and sing with my wife. And I want Paris, France to know that I love this women. And there are no love secret's in Paris!

I wonder how she is, with the wond and all. I'm worried, but why should I be? I saw her an hour ago, but the thought of losing her is...well it makes me frighteend. It was dark outside, the snow had come and gone. There was a girl ouside, with beautiful long  hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She looked happy, I went outside to see who she was. "Hello, there Little girl what is your name? And why are you out here all alone?". She looked at me with wonder and said slowly her name. "Felicia" a beautiful name I thought. "Are you not going to go home?" she looked down on her feet in sadness. " I have no jome, my parents are in heaven". she said sad and shy. "Oh, I'm sorry, would you like to come inside, to meet my wife and my son?" She thought for a moment and then agreed. She took my hand and followed me inside.

Christine came downstairs and looked at me with a nervous look. "Erik? who is this?" she Went down to Felicia with a smile, "I'm Felicia" she said shy. " Well, then Felicia, I'm Christine would you like to have some dinner and to meet our son?"

She agreed.

After an hour or so Gustave got taken by her. He reaaly liked her. Christine showed her the guesst room were she could sleep for the night. As I was lying there in bed, I realized that I could'nt sleep without my Christine. "What is it?" she wispered softley across the room. " I can't sleep without you" I wispered back. She laughed a bit "Give me a minute" she changed into her White nightgown and crawld up next to me.  I kissed her goodnight as I always do. I held her tight in my strong arms, she means the world to me and if thing's are going to be just as perfect as it is then.

Our love will never be broken...