Love Never Alters

Hi everyone, this is the last chapther sorry, now sit back and relax from this final chaper of Love Never Alters. Thank you.

Five years later....

CHRISTINE'S POV

Five years has passed and I had a fantastic carrer I loved coming home to three children running to me every night. I was so happy, I have never been so happy in my life. I put my girls to bed, and everytime I look at Felica I see Meg.

I prmise Meg I would take care of her child, I just hope that I have made her pround in every way.

Gustave was working on his song and wanted to be alone. Erik took me to our bedroom, there were candles and roses everywere. "Oh, Erik what is this for?" I asked fanticlly.

"It has been five weaks" he says kissing my neck. "No Erik not tonight" I said turning around to face him. "Don't worry, I will not make you pregnant again".

he said and that made me laugh.

"What if you alreddy did?" I said with a smile.

Erik turned around and sat on the bed.

"Oh, you..." He tried to say.

"Yes, I'm pregnant...with twins" I said happily.

Erik smiled and spinned me around.

I have never been happier in my life, really I have'nt.

The years passed, and Gustave took over the Opera house after Erik retired. He meet his wife Alice and they had two children Jean and Fantine.

Felicia became a wonderful ballerina and married the love of her life Michael who she meet while she went to America. They had three children Laura, Mary and little Meg. But Felicia stoped dancing whe she had Meg and stayed close to us.

Cosette became a singer just like me and married Gustave's second manager Philpe and they had one child, a boy named Erik jr. since she was'nt cabable of having any children.

The twins Elizabeth and Charles, Charles married but he never had any children with his wife Anna.

Elizabeth also married and had a daughter named Emma.

Erik and I stayed on the house behind the city of Paris, we spend the rest of our days happily together and our love never alterd.

And once you've find a love like mine then you know that Love never alters, once it has been given to you.