He's here The Phantom of the Opera

Hi everyone I'm back sorry for not updating I have a friend who is going to make me a painting were it's going to say the phantom of the opera and I'll give her the money tomorrow I'm so exited thank you friend! Now, here is the one of many updates enjoy !! :D

CHRISTINE'S POV

Ever since that night in the liar Erik has been desprest and has not been himself since I closed my eyes and when I opened them a weak ago. He has changed so mutch and seems to be very happy. He should be since he is the Phantom of the Opera, the father to my son but most of all. He is my husband.

I never get tired of saying that. Now we were abut to adopt Felicia and perhaps one day she can maybe, just call me mother. I'm glad she likes us, and me. I do hope I am a good mother? Gustave has'nt complained...yet. 

That did'nt worry me so mutch it was more about Erik, and there is also something I need to talk to him about. I don't know how he will react. He does'nt know mutch of what is going around him. He works a lot and I'm afraid he will turn out as Raoul, exept for the fact that Erik does'nt drink. If he does it will only be for a specual event.

I went to bed early tonight, I feelt a bit dizzy, I had been trowing up all morning, especually on breakfast time. I'm glad that Erik walks with me to the Opera. He always hold my hand as we walk alone by the cold cement of Paris. 

It is always so quiet and peacefull when we go out in the early morning's. It might be because half of Paris will be sleeping by then, but not Erik, he wants to go to work before the sun rise and come home when the sun has fallen down. As terrible as it sounds in my head, I feel like he does'nt care. But he could never do that, he loves me and our boy. 

That is also what I need to talk to him about, infact, there is a lot of thing's we need to descuss. I just wish he could stop "beeing the Phantom" for five minutes. When he wears the mask I see him only as the Phantom and that mask takes away my husband. I love the Phantom, but I love Erik Destler more.

I just wish he would stop beeing so blind and think of what he does have before it's to late.

ERIK'S POV

Everytime I enter to the stage everyone, even Firman and Andre as the rest of my 1,500 workers always needs to sing out.

He's here, The Phantom of the Opera

It gets anoying, but I somehow like it, it makes me remember who I was and what I've become. I closed up and was the only one left to close up. I must go home to Christine, she will wonder were I am.

I went to the stables and picked up Ceasar. A man, who seemd to work at the stabels tried to take it away. 

"mister, you can't just take a hourse like that!" he yell'd.

I goaned and picked up a sack of frances. 

The man looked at them and did not even blink.

"Take him, I never needed him anyway" he smiled and ran away.

I went on Ceasar as I told him to run. 

I'm coming darling, don't worry.

He's here, the Phantom of the Opera..oh for heaven sake I need to stop listening to myself.