Home Again

Hi everyone I'm back here is the next update just as I promised, but it will be a short one, sorry to say it. I don't know if I can update tomorrow because I'm going on a school trip . Thank you for 39reads it means a lot, I'm glad you're liking it continue reading and voting!! Enjoy.

ERIK'S POV

There was an akward silence between us when we arrived back to Paris. I told the driver our adress but before that we went to a judge and signed all papers, not even he had any information about Felicia's father, it's like he had just dissaperard or maybe being dead. I can't believe that you can just walk away from your child like that, to not even care. If I find that man I swear I will hurt him as mucth as he as hurt Meg and Felicia. But I wont kill him, I promised Christine, besides I'm not that man anymore.

Now,Felicia was officially ours, she was so happy that she had finally found a home. I will make her the happiest child in the world. The same goes for Gustave and the little one, I can feel it's a girl, I don't no why but I have that feeling, when I picture the child I see a girl, but then a boy would'nt be so bad eatier.

I never saw gustave grow up, whitch breaks my heart everyday,if I only could have known. I can remember when Christine told me I had a son.

Once upon another time

You loved me

You left me alone

But that's not all you did

You left me with a son...

Ever since that other time

I wished,  you could somehow had known

I keept the secret hid

The secret my marrige forbid

What else could I have done?

Just love

A son

Just live

My son

Just give what you can give

And take what little I deserve

I can still remember how she swore she would sing for me, one last time.

I swear it believe me

You know you have my word

And I swear this music wont be ever good

This music, you music, will live again

One last time, just as I swore

And soul to soul we will once more behold!

When I hear you sing!

Once more

"What are you thinking about?" I finally woke up to reality, first thing I see is my Christine holding two sleeping children in her knees.

"What?" she laughed, and spoke again " Your mind were somewere happily" she said with wonder, I could tell she wanted to know what I was thinking about.

All I said was "old memories" we had finally arrived and it had staried to rain, we hurried inside and I lighted the fireplace.

Christine made the children some hot choklate before she put them to bed. When she got back down staris to me she had changed into a white nightgown she sat down infront of me, as I out a blanket around us so that I could bring her closer.

She crawld up next to me and kissed my deformed face.

"It is so good to have you home again" I wispered in her ear.

"It's right were I want to be" she wispered back.

I kissed her, and our kisses were always filled with passion, and everytime she kissed me she made my soul burn on fire.

Gentul tutch

Adoring looks

The smell of flowers in her hair

Her fervent smile

That surtal lust

How could a man resist?

Traped in a world were passion devowers your sences, 

Heat that so fears

Her breathless desire for perfection

She bears it to our friendship unitess that conection

Lost in her mind and I can't prenetate those defencess

She's married forget her, the girl's not your's

Her head control's her heart reason hunts my mind

Some women tease never give

Deep in adream my fingers caressing that bodie

Bad guy's never win

Never belong with the girl

So maybe I'm not bad

Our destiny waits to unfurl

She's your's!

Sencual tutch, a nervous look

Her smell of beauty floods my soul

Deep embrace, two bodies joined

Take me our hearts must take control